natural family planning (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
cos let's face it, in long-term relationships, does anyone really like using condoms?

That's not a viewpoint I've heard many girls express before. Maybe I have a habit of only dating women who are scared to death of pregnancy.. I swear to god if it reduced the chances of fertilisation by 0.0000001% my girlie would make me wear a full wetsuit during sex.

Like so:

wetsuit-fart.jpg

TenRabbits said:
That's not a viewpoint I've heard many girls express before. Maybe I have a habit of only dating women who are scared to death of pregnancy.. I swear to god if it reduced the chances of fertilisation by 0.0000001% my girlie would make me wear a full wetsuit during sex.
really? i know i'm not alone among my female friends in thinking they're awful manky yokes. though some are definitely less manky than others.

Super Dexta said:
you and about a million women.. which is why people are interested in natural family planning (cos let's face it, in long-term relationships, does anyone really like using condoms?)

The answer to that is: does anyone one really like getting pregnant?

You'll like them quick enough then.

trianglegrrrl said:
I have non stop breakthru bleeding. Does it settle down or should I stop using the certain brand Microlite? It's been going on for nearly 2 weeks and I think I'm going to run out of blood to bleed and die.

Read the little booklet thing and see what it has to say.
Probably go back to the doctor. Sounds a bit scary.

just as a matter of interest, how do veggies reconcile taking the pill when it's obviously been tested on animals?

Super Dexta said:
you and about a million women.. which is why people are interested in natural family planning (cos let's face it, in long-term relationships, does anyone really like using condoms?)

they have benefits.

trianglegrrrl said:
I have non stop breakthru bleeding. Does it settle down or should I stop using the certain brand Microlite? It's been going on for nearly 2 weeks and I think I'm going to run out of blood to bleed and die.

hokay, that probably means that whatever you're on doesn't have enough oestrogen in it for you - i had the neverending period of doom on a progestone only pill, and it didn't settle down at all. i'd go see a doctor and see what they think, they'll probably switch you to a brand with a slightly different hormonal formulation and see if that stops it. good luck!

Breakthrough bleeding - had rather a lot of this when I went onto depo. I persevered though cos I was so, so scared of getting pregnant. It went eventually but it was a pain for a couple of months.

Super Dexta said:
really? i know i'm not alone among my female friends in thinking they're awful manky yokes. though some are definitely less manky than others.

I remember the main benefit of them when I was a bit younger was the ability to make sex last longer than around 40 seconds.

trianglegrrrl said:
LIDLs johnnys are 5.99 for 12!

thats like 50 cent a ride!!
thats less than street fighter II turbo in dr.quirkeys..
i know which one id pay for..

street fighter II obviously

i am of course joking. sex is deadly

TenRabbits said:
I remember the main benefit of them when I was a bit younger was the ability to make sex last longer than around 40 seconds.
this is a phenomenon i have never encountered. maybe my sexual partners should wear multiple condoms.

thanks Minka, catwoman and Mazzyianne

kirstie said:
just as a matter of interest, how do veggies reconcile taking the pill when it's obviously been tested on animals?
I didn't know that...

Also on the original topic of this thread, I told my madre I was riding and on the pill. She wasn't really suprised but gave me a couple of lectures and said I should use a condom and the pill. She said I was careless and WOULD get pregnant. Blah blah blah.
Then I asked her what she used.

Natural birth control.
WELL!

trianglegrrrl said:
thanks Minka, catwoman and Mazzyianne

I didn't know that...

Also on the original topic of this thread, I told my madre I was riding and on the pill. She wasn't really suprised but gave me a couple of lectures and said I should use a condom and the pill. She said I was careless and WOULD get pregnant. Blah blah blah.
Then I asked her what she used.

Natural birth control.
WELL!

Maybe she meant that if you're unsure about your partenrs sexual health that you would need to wear a condom to protect yourself against STDs irrespective of the birth control you were using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back