natural family planning (1 Viewer)

well Im only after realising that contraceptive can double up as ''cunt-receptive''. i cant make a joke out of it though.

p.s natural methods are not impossible to maintain, but unreliable as the 230

mamul said:
whats with all the negativity about having kids. i have three and i'm only 22. it's a great buzz and the dole is deadly. plus ya get rent allowance of up 1200 a month. you could get yourself a nice gaff for that. make sure its near your ma's tho'.

Best post and advice on thread.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
don't bleeedin come in meeeeee

It takes technique to thrill me.

B000042O1P.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

La La said:
has anyone ever used the contraceptive implant that goes in your arm?

good? bad?
a friend of mine was on it for yonks, she had no trouble with it and hardly ever had periods, it sounded great.

I put contraception on my right arm before but I found it too hard to finger pick so I took it off for the rest of the bands sake.

Super Dexta said:
a friend of mine was on it for yonks, she had no trouble with it and hardly ever had periods, it sounded great.
i fully understand how periods can be a pain, but doesn't it occur to anyone besides me that fucking around with your cycle like that is kinda scary?

as a not-too-much-of-an-idiot-type-dude, i'll take it upon myself to shut the fuck up now.

Lord Damian said:
i fully understand how periods can be a pain, but doesn't it occur to anyone besides me that fucking around with your cycle like that is kinda scary?

as a not-too-much-of-an-idiot-type-dude, i'll take it upon myself to shut the fuck up now.

Well, not really. I'm on the injection and stopped getting periods almost a year ago and it is so great! No more cramps, no more "no sex" week, no more uncomfortable holidays cos of having a period. It is fully excellent.

Only problem is you can only be on it for about 5 years before you have to stop, and there is a chance of an increase in getting osteoporosis.

I'm enjoying it...:D

Lord Damian said:

you and about a million women.. which is why people are interested in natural family planning (cos let's face it, in long-term relationships, does anyone really like using condoms?)

I have non stop breakthru bleeding. Does it settle down or should I stop using the certain brand Microlite? It's been going on for nearly 2 weeks and I think I'm going to run out of blood to bleed and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back