natural family planning (1 Viewer)

haha when I was 16 the only rides I was getting was the waltzers in leisureland in Galway, or maybe the dodgems

heck, I like rubbers, especially the ones with extra traction

oh shit said:
you're a bloke hector, blokes chart is 24/7 all systems go 100% baby-paste.
yeah, sometimes i'm not so sure.
ever have a wank and nothing comes out? what's that about?

thanks guys, you've really helped and given me much to ponder.
and you guys who were kinda taking the piss? thanks for the heads up on taking myself too seriously. you guys are alright. i think we're gonna be cool.

Trianglegirl, have you ever thought about getting the injection? It's kinda like the pill except you have one every three months and in most cases it will stop your periods until you come off it (a nice bonus). Ive been getting it for about a year and have had no problems. Obviously it doesnt protect from STIs but it is still good. Try this website:

http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/bcdepo.htm

Oh, jaysus,
I'd stick to the condoms if I were you. There's loads of books and stuff about natural methods, different seeds and herbs and whatnot, but as awkward as they may be, it's just not worth the risk when you're 16 and pregnancy would fuck up your life and you live in a country where abortion is still illegal.
Chemicals in the body is probably worse than putting a condom in your gee if the lubricant shit is where your logic is on the mouth/gee comment. But I'm biased against the pill, I fucking hate it and wouldn't let one of them injections near me in a fit.
Don't let the sperms in I always say.

the whole Billings method natural thing is very difficult to get used to and is quite a lot of hard work..you have to test your mucus, discharge etc every day, take notes of the temperature, consistency etc..and be very very aware of what it is a safe period and what isnt..im 24 and i wouldnt for a second even think of trying it..i was in a monogamous relationship when i was 16 too but i wouldnt for a second have ever thought of trying this out..

there are a number of pills available and it is often a case that you have to try a few before you find one that suits yr body..i understand yr concerns bout putting hormones etc in yr body but i would be more concerned about the accuracy of the self testing especially for the first few months..plus i would imagine you would have to put off the whole sex thing for a good few months while you got used to what was goin on..if you wanna drop me a pm if you have any questions that you think are embarrassing or whatever..to be honest its such a huge decision that its somethin that you yourself and your other half need to give a lot of time too..

Michelle, I think the disadvantages of using a rubber definitley outway the disadvantages of having a child. You really don't wanna screw up your life like that.

Trianglgrrrl,

Is any of this advice/criticism (whatever you wanna call it) gonna stop you from trying out these things you're talking about?

theweeyin said:
Trianglegirl, have you ever thought about getting the injection? It's kinda like the pill except you have one every three months and in most cases it will stop your periods until you come off it (a nice bonus). Ive been getting it for about a year and have had no problems. Obviously it doesnt protect from STIs but it is still good. Try this website:

http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/bcdepo.htm[/quote]

Something that stops your periods just can't be healthy (unless it's a child), I mean your hormones must be insane shit for that to happen, I find it scary

Michelle I know your smart and I know you will do the sensible thing. Ive had to buy pregnancy tests for friends before and its pretty shit, One of my friends used the natural mehtod once and she was fucking lucky out, but I suppose natural is all you have when 15 and drunk in the point in the green pit with some fucker with a green mohawk from cork.

The said:
Something that stops your periods just can't be healthy (unless it's a child), I mean your hormones must be insane shit for that to happen, I find it scary

It's hormones, man. And they don't let you use it for more than 5 years at a time. I'm not saying it would be the right thing for everyone, I'm just giving another suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back