natural family planning (1 Viewer)

i seem to remember various student unions making a point of giving free rubbers out to whoever wanted them, back in the day. maybe you should head up to dublin and fill up a suitcase. then ride away to your heart's content.

tom. said:
i seem to remember various student unions making a point of giving free rubbers out to whoever wanted them, back in the day. maybe you should head up to dublin and fill up a suitcase. then ride away to your heart's content.

We give them out for free in the needle exchange. You can get as many as you want. Everyone should be able to get em for free.

trianglegrrrl said:
well I enquired about the pill at the health centre and it cost 45 euro for a consultation and a tenner a month after that ... LIDLs johnnys are 5.99 for 12!
trianglegrrrl, this is not a decision you should make based on money. This is deadly serious shit, and a baby is forever.

trianglegrrrl said:
IPete, I don't think there should be an age of consent.

If there was no age of consent paedophilia would be legal.

Anywho, you asked a genuine question and don't deserve all the abuse you're getting here. try the website below and then think about going to a well woman centre or your GP.

http://www.ifpa.ie/contraception/nm.html

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If there was no age of consent paedophilia would be legal.

Anywho, you asked a genuine question and don't deserve all the abuse you're getting here. try the website below and then think about going to a well woman centre or your GP.

http://www.ifpa.ie/contraception/nm.html

I've learned stuff from this thread and I'm not even a 16 year old girl considering indulging in dangerous sexual practices.

It's not really fair to people making genuine contributions on this thread to call it abuse.

1124815797343_0.8963061613695629.jpg

have we learned nothing from Sarah Platt???

roxy said:
-too embarrassed to visit a well woman centre for a pill prescription
-too embarrassed to go to the local chemist for the necessaries
-he says he doesn't want to use condoms coz they're shite
don't worry it's none of the above. I'm the one who doesn't like condoms. I generally wouldn't put anything in the gee I wouldn't put in my mouth. I am very sex/STD responsible regardless of what this thread makes you assume. I'm also curious about natural methods and healing when it comes to illness and other things.

does anyone use the pill? if so how do you find it?

Yeah your GP should set you up with a 6 month prescription, maybe 3 months if you're only starting off. Oh and every 6 months you'll have to go get your blood pressure checked or they won't do up a new prescription for you (well my doctor won't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back