Mor II? (1 Viewer)

That spiral staircase didn't help the hangover as well as spooky carcases of birds and things on the way up, nearly puked all over Fred, ah well, the fun 'twas.......

FancyGoods said:
thanks man!

heh heh! forgot about this!

So and addition to my list of higlights!
* sneaking into the castle with jaker and climbing the spiral stairs thing up to the top of the highest turret, and being scared of falling down because we were hungover and had the fear.
Lowlight:
* forgeting to bring my camera up the turret

hahah Jaker! I remember you were scared to stand up on the turret. we climbed all the way up and you just lay down on the floor when we go there and peeped over the edge! hahah!...i was scared too

FancyGoods said:
thanks man!

Fan-shee - did anyone tell you that Philip Jeck told me that of all the bands he'd seen he enjoyed you the most? So there now. I told Fogarty who then repeated back to me some time later that he'd heard that Philip Jeck had loved you. Me: 'Yes Fogarty, I told you that, a while ago'
So in case he never tolt you due to being madourrofit, I am telling you now. So there.

FancyGoods said:
thanks man!

So and addition to my list of higlights!
* sneaking into the castle with jaker and climbing the spiral stairs thing up to the top of the highest turret, and being scared of falling down because we were hungover and had the fear.
Lowlight:
* forgeting to bring my camera up the turret

hahah Jaker! I remember you were scared to stand up on the turret. we climbed all the way up and you just lay down on the floor when we go there and peeped over the edge! hahah!...i was scared too

yo cunser.
Sorry for not replying yesterday, too feckered from the weekend.
Defo weekend of the summer. Barbra was telling me, me and baker were trying to jump into your car at the end to get food, my memery seems to have left for the end of the sunday night.

alright pork?

goin boozin tonight for the dudes finalé goin away bash attack
theyre flyin off tomorrow
we'll be in the beergarden in jibe-knees from about 8ish ???

I missed FancyGoods because it took me two hours to put up my tent :(

I'm brutal at putting up a tent. There were these guys beside me going "oh no, it's the neighbour from hell" (even though it was THEY who talked all night, or rather shouted)

we missed fancy goods because it took approx 2 hours to negotiate the maxol on the lucan by-pass.

lmd64 said:
only 2 lowlights:
stung by a wasp on the arm
missed fancygoods (and numerous others)

highlights - too many to mention all, but...
northstation (great sounds and visuals), booger (storming set), formica (most talked about name change EVER), rest (bringing back the good weather), fred (and the cork mafia), corrigan (no, YOU stole my horse), the dancing guy, and that person out there who bought my CDr, cheers man...

and the bus home, the slowest driver in the world ever.

Did you play on the sunday evening in the dance tent, and had a white shirt on.

thegoone said:
alright pork?

goin boozin tonight for the dudes finalé goin away bash attack
theyre flyin off tomorrow
we'll be in the beergarden in jibe-knees from about 8ish ???

byrno you would have came in your pants at mor.

Jaker said:
That spiral staircase didn't help the hangover as well as spooky carcases of birds and things on the way up, nearly puked all over Fred, ah well, the fun 'twas.......

ive turned into an insect bite also id say i picked up malaria from all the bites. i look even more hot with my clothes off then ever before.

i'd say so
i went to wicklow
bit of a dampener
we got shite bangers
and my speakers blew up before i got a shot on them

who were your highlights pork?

other than fancy

kirstie said:
So in case he never tolt you due to being madourrofit, I am telling you now. So there.
tanx kirste, forgarty told me that allright. thats cool. Jecks set on sunday mornin was just what the doctor ordered. I had a hangover and just chilled in the castle room listened to his stuff.
theres some cool jeck mp3s here:
http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/NelsonSurfs.mp3

http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/16_17.mp3

http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/AsMyShadowPasses.mp3

itchy said:
Barbra was telling me, me and baker were trying to jump into your car at the end to get food, my memery seems to have left for the end of the sunday night.
heh heh! you were tryin to do something anyway! did I tell you a got a feckin puncture?! when me and babs went to get the car from the entrance to the castle the back-right tyre was completley deflated!
pisser changing the wheel in the rain!

pm me your email address about so I can send you about web stuff you human midget bite, trying to feed me a glass of urine the next morning!

itchy said:
ive turned into an insect bite also id say i picked up malaria from all the bites. i look even more hot with my clothes off then ever before.

snakybus said:
how's your arm after the wasp bit it? (stung it)
yeah it's grand now, the swelling is mostly gone and now I'm only raking it with my nails once every 5 minutes - a huge improvement.
Once I also get over the indignity of also falling arse over tit into a ditch in the pitch black I should be 100% once more.

FancyGoods said:
tanx kirste, forgarty told me that allright. thats cool. Jecks set on sunday mornin was just what the doctor ordered. I had a hangover and just chilled in the castle room listened to his stuff.
theres some cool jeck mp3s here:
http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/NelsonSurfs.mp3

http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/16_17.mp3

http://www.philipjeck.com/mp3s/AsMyShadowPasses.mp3

heh heh! you were tryin to do something anyway! did I tell you a got a feckin puncture?! when me and babs went to get the car from the entrance to the castle the back-right tyre was completley deflated!
pisser changing the wheel in the rain!

no didnt hear that, serves you right for falling on the saturday night at letting down the hide. im still feeling those tasty zambuccas ohh ohh.

It could have been my fearful and paranoid tendencies......

thegoone said:
:D he he! pork wright must have been in party mode

you missed some of the animal activities in cheepsgaff
you would have been proud patpat

kirstie said:
yeah it's grand now, the swelling is mostly gone and now I'm only raking it with my nails once every 5 minutes - a huge improvement.
sore job them wasp stings

kirstie said:
Once I also get over the indignity of also falling arse over tit into a ditch in the pitch black I should be 100% once more.
ho ho, it got good and mucky and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back