Mor II? (2 Viewers)

More things I saw but shouldn't have - everything in that godforsaken jacoustic tent that was right next to my tent... lumpen maggot-infested cod folk arse shaggers the lot of them

was any one else trying to skip with the giant rope(i think it was rope) on the saturday night outside the castle room. There was a big circle gong....

No, nobody you whiskey filled friendly racist

itchy said:
was any one else trying to skip with the giant rope(i think it was rope) on the saturday night outside the castle room. There was a big circle gong....

itchy said:
I remember trying to coax someone to join me at the skipping rope, aoife I think, but when we turned to go the skipping had stopped. Then I wasn't sure if people actually were skipping or that I just really wanted to go skipping. Haven't seen skippy in ages come to think of it

broken arm said:
I remember trying to coax someone to join me at the skipping rope, aoife I think, but when we turned to go the skipping had stopped. Then I wasn't sure if people actually were skipping or that I just really wanted to go skipping. Haven't seen skippy in ages come to think of it

i remember there was four or five people goin at once. i gave it a shot but my drukin bafoon legs werent to hot at the aul skipping

Who was the guy who did the visuals thing before Lakker? that Little Mermaid yoke was class. Funny to see Darragh from lakker looking up at the screen really puzzled, when everyone started clapping for it.

that was deadly. aside from the poxy rain, of course. my earrings rusted due to the weather.

I most enjoyed seeing IMd64 (who was wearing a lovely shirt), Northstation, Fancy Goods, Dave Donohoe, Donnacha Costello, the simpletext thingy, Anodyne and the Warlords.

I least enjoyed that string quartet playing coldplay and david bowie.what the fuck was that about?

that Tony fella was such a lunatic - I believe he was charged with assaulting a police officer.

some asshole locked Krossphader into his tent by tying the strings together so he had to cut his way out . then the culprit came back later and slashed his tent. nice.

There were some first year media course twats going around with a video camera on the saturday thinking they were from Skynews or something. they came over to our tent where some of us were sitting outside and kept asking us annoying questions. so I went into the tent as I don't like cameras and the bloke stuck the camera into the tent. I was very tempted to karate kick the camera and the person attached to it.I turned the air blue with curses. CUNTS.

Barrel O'Carols said:
More things I saw but shouldn't have - everything in that godforsaken jacoustic tent that was right next to my tent... lumpen maggot-infested cod folk arse shaggers the lot of them

I did feel for the people playing in that tent. anytime I looked there was more people on stage than watching them.

I felt more for the people whose tents were right beside it, mind.

some bird came up to us in the dance tent (or whatever it was called) and told us to go see her mate play in the acoustic tent as "he is very good".so we stayed in the dance tent.

my highlights:
fancygoods (check him out at lazybird in the near future), northstation (the nicest person in the world), both of Jeck's sets (i think the one on sunday was better), hearing one song by Fred on sunday morning cheered me up and made me forget about the weather and my hangover, agitated radio pilot (drone on), michael fleming, the sitar and tablas, smoking "green crack", Jeck calling be a bastard because the armful of beer I had wasn't for him, kissing a girl, Damo and the arkestra (also, Damo in John Lee's was probably the best thing I have ever seen/heard);the marquee (the sound was fab) it all being over.

lowlights: missing anodyne, my leaking tent, the rain and other things; the lack of volunteers on sunday; poor ticket sales.

overall, i think it was better than last year - music and organisation.

thanks to those of you who came.

thanks to: Del 9 and the other visual guys for amazing things to look at; the artists; Let Loose; the two Keiths for the sound in the castle room (making the most of some second rate equipment) and to Kris for the incredible lighting.

hopefully we can do this again, but we really have no money. so please come along to the next fundraiser. Mór needs your support.
thanks
n

nEiLo said:
northstation (the nicest person in the world)

indeed he is. bless that mr northstation and his lovely friend bill. I was feeling sick as a dog on sunday (I think I gave myself nicotine poisoning) so they gave us a lift back to dublin even though there was fuck all room in the car what with all the equipment in it.

nEiLo said:
smoking "green crack"

what in gods name is green crack?

nEiLo said:
lowlights: missing anodyne

Anodyne wasn't really that amazing. it was deadly to see him play again but personally I thought his set just wasn't evil enough.

spiritualtramp said:
oh yeah

that oxfam fair trade stall was a fantastic idea. much hurrahs to whoever thought of that.

I think I saved an African country considering all the tea I bought.
stem ginger cookies, food of the gods...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back