Mor II? (1 Viewer)

fantastic news, everyone should tune in, best weekend of the summer, that castle room was the business

I heard that too, along wth frequent money fights for kicks, bastardos!

thegoone said:
no doubt he does
i heard a rumour that his family use grinded up 100€ notes for seasoning on their dinners
he also sleeps on a money bed

nEiLo said:
Resonance FM
On 30th August at 7pm they will be playing recordings from Philip Jeck, Candie Hank (AKA Patrick Catani), Fancy Goods, and Sven Anderson - RECORDED AT Mór!!!!

you can listen online here:
http://www.resonancefm.com/
cool. cheers for posting that. missed all those cept philip jeck who was deadly. had really wanted to check out fancy goods and candie hank too. i'll probably be kicking myself now that i missed em after hearing it.

Twas an amazing weekend i must say...thanx to everyone who i gave free beer to cos you were all really nice people to be around especially Magz and Jim from Resonance fm and Noel from Umbrella Spokes.

My highlights include: Formica and Booger in the Marquee on the Saturday...really enjoyed dancing to the sounds. The Warlords were a good laugh and enjoyed the chilled set from Digitonal. The weather on Saturday was great too. Nearly enjoying a frisbee match at the back of the castle at around 1.00am and the clean real toilets.
On Sunday Philip Jecks set was brilliant in the castle and loved the Fred lads set on the main stage and liked what i got to see of Adem too but Damo Suzuki was worth standing around in the pouring rain for and particularly thought his set in Joe Lees was unreal with the United bible studies.

Thanx to great peeps i worked with Mossy, Michael, Neilo, Paul, John, Cob, Emma, Joanne, Lisa, Eleanor, Jane, Paddy and Liam and everyone else cos you are all brilliant lets hope it happens again!

Roll on Mor '05.

nEiLo said:
Resonance FM
On 30th August at 7pm they will be playing recordings from Philip Jeck, Candie Hank (AKA Patrick Catani), Fancy Goods, and Sven Anderson - RECORDED AT Mór!!!!

you can listen online here:
http://www.resonancefm.com/

If you missed the last show like me they will be broadcasting again @ 11-midday on tuesday.

Fair play to you Morganisers. That was an incredible weekend.

Highlights:
Loads of fairly priced, quality BURGERS from the chuck shop.
Damo Suzuki and the WMD ALL stars both on the main stage and at Joe Lees.
Destruction all round.
That bloke in the red tee-shirt at Joe Lees truly freaking out to the music.
Simple Text, Phillip Jeck, Infomatics and little dancing girl.
Brilliant atmosphere and spirit.

Lowlights:
Polska not playing.
A wasp landing on my thumb causing me to throw my breakfast roll on the ground.
Insect bites and rain.

boigaz said:
Lowlights:
Polska not playing.

That was a disappointment, all right. Unfortunately, it couldn't be helped--he'd thought that he had transportation for himself and his gear arranged, but it fell through at the last minute. We only found out ourselves early on Sunday afternoon that he wouldn't make it. We'll definitely try to get him back next year.

But a big thanks to DJs Seamus Harte, Steffen K, Krossphader and Dr Groove for filling in for him.

Paul

photon said:
That was a disappointment, all right. Unfortunately, it couldn't be helped--he'd thought that he had transportation for himself and his gear arranged, but it fell through at the last minute. We only found out ourselves early on Sunday afternoon that he wouldn't make it. We'll definitely try to get him back next year.

But a big thanks to DJs Seamus Harte, Steffen K, Krossphader and Dr Groove for filling in for him.

Paul
Hey isnt there a policy with mór not to invite back people who played the year before? I know polska didnt play, he was meant to though, and he did last year didnt he?

Not that I really care, jus wonderin...

Wavioli said:
Hey isnt there a policy with mór not to invite back people who played the year before? I know polska didnt play, he was meant to though, and he did last year didnt he?

Not that I really care, jus wonderin...
last year, he was meant to play live, but due to some miscommunications he only DJ'd - so we asked him back to do the live thing this year.
Next year Paul Watts is going to give him a jockeyback to Mór.:)

Fair play and well done to all the Morganizers.

Rest were the most impressive thing i saw all weekend. awesome.

i also dug on Agitated Radio Pilot, Dry County, Northstation, c4o and Damo Suzuki.

really didn't like Corrigan, they made me feel a bit ill.

PS Warlords of Pez = best band in the multiverse.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back