Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I went for a stroll around the area. There's a bunch of hipsters with their spawn pretending that they're part of the community by making a playground out cardboard boxes.

I stopped for lunch (this being my only day off in 18 and for the foreseeable), and some little 5yo shit points at the "reserved" thing at my table. "Excuse me, that means you're not allowed sit at this table"
I politely responded that the thing says it's reserved from 19:30. It's written right there. I'll be gone by then. But this kid will make a good manager one day, seeing as he already has the skills of superiority, cuntiness, the fawning of his dad, and the unwillingness to read information right in front of him.

Attachments

• IMG_20230923_143150.jpg
    IMG_20230923_143150.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
I went for a stroll around the area. There's a bunch of hipsters with their spawn pretending that they're part of the community by making a playground out cardboard boxes.

I stopped for lunch (this being my only day off in 18 and for the foreseeable), and some little 5yo shit points at the "reserved" thing at my table. "Excuse me, that means you're not allowed sit at this table"
I politely responded that the thing says it's reserved from 19:30. It's written right there. I'll be gone by then. But this kid will make a good manager one day, seeing as he already has the skills of superiority, cuntiness, the fawning of his dad, and the unwillingness to read information right in front of him.

and to think said table is just a kerb.

Eh no, they took over the high street. Then I went to fancy restaurant.

It was going to be a minor pleasure post, but then I realised that hate these stupid cunts.

Eh no, they took over the high street. Then I went to fancy restaurant.

It was going to be a minor pleasure post, but then I realised that hate these stupid cunts.
Not the worst part of London though! Was it Marcella or somewhere else? Been there and enjoyed it but Sharkbait around the corner is better. Although it may be full of terrible people since the fawning Observer review.

Not the worst part of London though! Was it Marcella or somewhere else? Been there and enjoyed it but Sharkbait around the corner is better. Although it may be full of terrible people since the fawning Observer review.

Hmm, I've been specifically here for a decade, but I don't know those places. I'll ask around. I went to a newish pizza place, Very good pizza, shit crowd.

i spent 45 minutes in a chat (more a briefing) with a german colleague today, who is considering buying a secondhand porsche for about €110k to €120k. it went into the stitching on the seats at one point. same chap who has the eyewateringly expensive hi-fi. he needs a girlfriend.

A girlfriend would waste the money

I would like to own a 911 once in my life

I dated a woman who has a 1972 and it is sexy as all get out

There's a few cars I'd like to own at some point too - when it comes to the money i always default to practical though - if i was forced to spend 50000 on a car though it'd probably be a karmann ghia converted to electric or something from 70's japan.

here's a starter for you anywhoooo

There's a few cars I'd like to own at some point too - when it comes to the money i always default to practical though - if i was forced to spend 50000 on a car though it'd probably be a karmann ghia converted to electric or something from 70's japan.

here's a starter for you anywhoooo

She's a beauty

I'd need some kind of major life event/windfall to own a 911 though

I think i will have to go with Plan B and keep saving for a Land Cruiser though
or a Mercedes ‎E 450 4MATIC All-Terrain estate. Really work that divorced Dad aesthetic.

Little cunt (him not you SeanC

She's a beauty

I'd need some kind of major life event/windfall to own a 911 though

I think i will have to go with Plan B and keep saving for a Land Cruiser though
or a Mercedes ‎E 450 4MATIC All-Terrain estate. Really work that divorced Dad aesthetic.

Areyou gonna become that guy I hate from youtube?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

one flew over our house earlier. i know there was limited industrial action at CHC a couple of weeks ago due to them losing their contract, maybe it's part of that.

We are on some navigation line they use so i don't even have to move out of the chair to see them, also this makes them semi regular so the ambulance chaser in me usually wants to know what the call is..

I have a client that I work with once a week or so. Have done for years.
Today they called me Euan. Now, I share two letters with that name. But I am not Euan. Euan is a man about ten years older than me, who is definitely very Scottish (I am not) and has had a visibly hard life. Euan and I get along very well, but I am not Euan. Also, he left the company some time ago.
It should also be noted that both Euan and I have had name tags on every time they have ever met either of us, and they also get crew lists every time we work with them.

Should be in the casual racism thread really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back