Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

well empty bags now

feckin drag city though. They don't do d/l codes so if you want a digital copy you have to get a CD
I was wondering about that, I reckon I would have bought the vinyl if I knew it came with a download. At that price it's ridiculous not to at least include a download code, to be honest I'd expect the CD.

I was wondering about that, I reckon I would have bought the vinyl if I knew it came with a download. At that price it's ridiculous not to at least include a download code, to be honest I'd expect the CD.
I sense its a principled thing. None of their releases come with a d/l, nor have they ever. I have albums by Bonny Billy, Six Organs, Rangda and Bill Callahan that I don't listen to half enough because about 90% of my music listening is digital.

I do admire it in one way but its a pain in the hole in another.

I sense its a principled thing. None of their releases come with a d/l, nor have they ever. I have albums by Bonny Billy, Six Organs, Rangda and Bill Callahan that I don't listen to half enough because about 90% of my music listening is digital.

I do admire it in one way but its a pain in the hole in another.
do you have an issue with "stealing" a digital copy if you've paid full whack for the l.p. version?

29.99 is scandalous but I still splashed out on it. The vinyl sounds great though.

Just went down the woods to take a few pictures,apart from the terrible fucking dark light thats out today, it started raining like a cunt soon as I had my lens trained on a mad looking bit of a yoke.

Didn't want me cans getting wet either

Back to HQ for tea n biscuits.It'll be an indoorsy type bank holiday Monday

not really but its not something I do, nor have I done it for a long time. How do you even get stuff illegally anymore anyway? UPC have everything blocked these days.
seriously? They've blocked about 3 out of 50 piratebay websites, they're barely even trying.

also GROSS @johnnystress FFS

stepped off the train this morning and your man who used to do the X-Factor voiceovers was booming over the station PA - "support National Poppy Day! buy a poppy from poppy sellers at this station!". I feel so oppressed by the poppies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back