Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

Do you have the Mini book?

Everything I know about fixing cars comes from owning cheap clunkers that broke down a lot.

Have you priced a whole new engine?

You don't have to answer either of those obv
Yeah I have the Haynes manual but these problems are way beyond the casual tinkerer. I go to the best mini mechanics around but the car is just a piece of crap. Even those guys have trouble with it . I've already got the top half of the engine rebuilt. Looks like I need to get the bottom half too...more expense.

Some random guy added me on linked in a long time ago, got my old job, moved into the flat upstairs and has now started trying to get all buddy buddy with me. At least I have no family for him to take from me.

the_double-1.jpg

Thanks, I'm alright for the moment though. I presume your talking about Dostoevsky and not Saramago? I'm in a flap over the different translations, I want to be sure I don't try reading a shite one.

Yeah, Dostoevsky, that new one sounds promising though. Can't recall which translation I read, it was quite claustrophobic though, it's a rather dark story.

Got a new phone in the past month. Bought a case for a phone for the first time ever to look after it. Just opened the case at my desk 15 minutes ago to respond to a text and there's a crack running across the screen. Hope I can find the receipt.

Pretty sure when I upgraded and changed my plan I cancelled the insurance too :(
is it a sony xperia? i just got a replacement on the insurance after the front and back glass shattered. back glass shattered on the new one today. was originally sold to me on its durability - "all the builders and farmers have this one". me hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back