Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

What kinda time should I expect the headline band to play at a gig in Sweeneys?
The only info I can find about it is a poster,which says very little,not even doors open time,and on Sweeneys website it says 8pm-3am. Don't wanna show up at 9 or so and find out the band I want to see is on at 2 in the morning.

It's the Duncan Reid gig.

(made more annoying by the fact I don't know anyone else going)

that fucking place

What kinda time should I expect the headline band to play at a gig in Sweeneys?
The only info I can find about it is a poster,which says very little,not even doors open time,and on Sweeneys website it says 8pm-3am. Don't wanna show up at 9 or so and find out the band I want to see is on at 2 in the morning.

It's the Duncan Reid gig.

(made more annoying by the fact I don't know anyone else going)

1:15am they went on. Would have been a little earlier but the soundman had vanished for a while. I got there about 10:30 and it was still a long night. Mind you,Duncan Reid was amazing.

That nearly every 'business man' I've been in contact with in Ireland has been a moron.
Do as little as possible and ignore seems to be the status quo. How does anyone make any money?

I'm pretty sure they don't. They just complain how hard it is for small businesses.

That nearly every 'business man' I've been in contact with in Ireland has been a moron.
Do as little as possible and ignore seems to be the status quo. How does anyone make any money?
if they were good businessmen they wouldn't be in Ireland

(cept Harbo of course)

Finally completely busted one of the arms on my office chair so the only option was to remove both of them. So now I'm in the process of finding a new sitting position.

Finally completely busted one of the arms on my office chair so the only option was to remove both of them. So now I'm in the process of finding a new sitting position.

10309500_10152583403738128_9120432532623337299_n.jpg

I had pneumonia back in April/May. The cough never fully went away but it was gone enough to not bother me. It seems to be back and ramping up again. I'm in no humour for this and I need it to stop. I coughed so hard I saw my breakfast again. Not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back