Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Fucking air traffic control going on strike, waiting to hear if flights home will be cancelled tomorrow. Told the eldest thinking she'd be delighted at the prospect of extra holiday, but Jesus the trauma was something to behold. "I'm DONE with Spain!"

I support peoples right to strike....sometimes

Fucking air traffic control going on strike, waiting to hear if flights home will be cancelled tomorrow. Told the eldest thinking she'd be delighted at the prospect of extra holiday, but Jesus the trauma was something to behold. "I'm DONE with Spain!"

I support peoples right to strike....sometimes

I had pneumonia back in April/May. The cough never fully went away but it was gone enough to not bother me. It seems to be back and ramping up again. I'm in no humour for this and I need it to stop. I coughed so hard I saw my breakfast again. Not fun.
Aww jazes thats terrible.You might need to go back to the doc..and quick.

I had it in 2002 and can still feel pain in my lung from it..cos I didnt deal with it promptly

fell down the stairs on the bus today
BreakfastClub.gif

Day three of some sort of stomach bug

When I say 'stomach' we all know what I really mean is frequent trips to the toilet

I thought someone was waving at me and waved back but he was actually waving at the guy behind me.
Then I had to bet the lift with the two of them.
Just the 3 of us, nice and cosy like.
:(

Because having a fucking birthday party for a cat is normal

One of the last times I was over in the UK for work, my colleagues were talking about Crufts and one of the guys they worked with had a birthday party for his dog and handed out invitations to his workmates. He was genuinely gutted that no one said they would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back