Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

These clothes and hairstyles that people (younger than me mostly) wear these days - I hate them. I can't fancy any of these people. I lack the vocabulary to describe the problem better.

My own general complaints tend to revolve around fancying pretty much everyone. Swapsies!

These clothes and hairstyles that people (younger than me mostly) wear these days - I hate them. I can't fancy any of these people. I lack the vocabulary to describe the problem better.

My own general complaints tend to revolve around fancying pretty much everyone. Swapsies!

Dublin, alas :/ London possibly in the future though, you still in Londonia? You ever see Sara? I haven't seen that fox in sometime!
Aye, still here.

Funnily enough, I saw her in Stoke Newington the other week. We both clocked each other and blanked each other. Ah, she’s a babe alright. I had a bit of a thing for her... New fella now?

Aye, still here.

Funnily enough, I saw her in Stoke Newington the other week. We both clocked each other and blanked each other. Ah, she’s a babe alright. I had a bit of a thing for her... New fella now?

Absolute babe. She's got a long term gentleman, yes. I must head over soon to get drunk in the Dolphin and drink all yr wine.

Keep it down Jonah, you're cluttering up the whole board.

Oh, minor complaint: 5 hours talking to tech department, problem still not fixed. On the plus side one guy accidentally gave me admin rights and then freaked out when he remembered that he forgot to revoke them.

I_Choo_Choo_Choose_You_Card_by_mrockz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back