Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Lost €15 earlier. Had a tenner and a fiver and the total of all my items at the till was €15.40~ so I put my cash away and paid by card.
Got to my car. Checked car and bag and clothes - gone. Retraced the few steps from car to shop. Gone.
Fucking thieving gremlin fucks

I might get it! Back to office life. I wanna be a rock n' roller. Or a writer. And I'm enjoying the dole. Kind of.

Not to be too personal, but don't you have child support payments or some shit like that?

Isn't the dole like 200 euro or something? Like how do you pay rent, feed yourself and have a few jars and pay for a kid at the same time?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to doss about all day, but not having money scares the bejaysis out of me.

Not to be too personal, but don't you have child support payments or some shit like that?

Isn't the dole like 200 euro or something? Like how do you pay rent, feed yourself and have a few jars and pay for a kid at the same time?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to doss about all day, but not having money scares the bejaysis out of me.

You don't have to pay child support if you're unemployed, though I give my lad's mother €20 a week as a help to her. I live at home so I'm fine for rent but if I was unemployed for ages I could get somewhere on rent allowance. I eat fuck all and don't do much and make a little extra cash here and there.

I would like to get this job, in fairness. Sure even rocking out costs money.

You don't have to pay child support if you're unemployed, though I give my lad's mother €20 a week as a help to her. I live at home so I'm fine for rent but if I was unemployed for ages I could get somewhere on rent allowance. I eat fuck all and don't do much and make a little extra cash here and there.

I would like to get this job, in fairness. Sure even rocking out costs money.

Yeah, pretty much everything does.

No matter how much money I've earned, I always ended up with the same amount at the end of the week - zippo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back