Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I am so bored its not even funny

Man I am fucking BORED

and its still bright out

been on the beer since 2pm. still waiting on my lift to the pub. will be 4 by the time I get home. will be awake as soon as the sun pops through the velux and probably feel ill.

I could take or leave Metallica at Glastonbury,but they were an infinite amount better than any of the other bands I saw any of on the telly.

I could take or leave Metallica at Glastonbury,but they were an infinite amount better than any of the other bands I saw any of on the telly.

All the so called "controversy" about them headlining. I thought the glasto crowd were supposed to be open minded and all that. They had fucking ballet on the pyramid stage yesterday. I thought Metallica were really good.

Mogwai looked pretty good. The drummer may or may not have been wearing a Metallica t-shirt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw Mogwai years ago in the Limelight in belfast and they didn't do much for me then(I would have said at the time I liked them too,on record anyway). Can't imagine the setting of a huge field would make me like them anymore now.

Saw Mogwai years ago in the Limelight in belfast and they didn't do much for me then(I would have said at the time I liked them too,on record anyway). Can't imagine the setting of a huge field would make me like them anymore now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like them a lot, but would be fussy about the setlist and the venue

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back