Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

What's wrong with standing desks?

They were talking about these again on the radio. Apparently sitting = death. I already new this but hearing it again this morning I decided it was time to get one of these desks

20709859841_f847729861_c.jpg

I'm getting a crazy anxiety feeling in my tummy after lunch lately. Its driving me crazy. I'm a mad anxious person, but it seems to be right after eating? Mad. Annoying.

I'm getting a crazy anxiety feeling in my tummy after lunch lately. Its driving me crazy. I'm a mad anxious person, but it seems to be right after eating? Mad. Annoying.

You strike me as someone who has a pretty good diet, but it may be something you're eating? Food additives, salt, sugar, caffeine are the worst offenders. I'm sure you've researched this yourself.

Foods That Can Trigger Anxiety – Kayla Itsines

Came home to find one of the neighbours cats had gained entry to my place and was terrorising 3 the hamster.

The cat is lucky the hamster was only scared but otherwise unharmed.
Cos he woulda found himself drop kicked the fuck out of it.

I've been listening to the streaming version of it on repeat. And the hilarious and surprisingly good acoustic gig in Seattle the other day.

I have being going back and forth over some wording with some people for 3 months now and now that it's all finally approved I have forgotten where i'm supposed to put it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back