Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

There's some sort of fucking Team Building exercise organised for the afternoon and I am very close to feigning illness to avoid it.
I am tempted to ask for half a leave day but I know my boss will be a cunt about it.

Monday - Phone screen cracked
Replacement phone ordered
Wednesday - Replacement phone arrives. Chuffed to bits. Been tracking it from Texas.
Spend 2 hours on phone with Motorola. Phone aerial is bogey.
Need to send replacement phone back
They won't send a 2nd replacement til they get their 1st bogey one back. Not exactly ecstatic at this turn of events.
Print new FedEx label, leave package in mail room
Thursday - Come in to find package on my desk (treated as a delivery)
Have a bit of a WTF moment just as mail room guy arrives in office and says "hey, that's not a delivery, it's out going"
He's special needs and a good guy and already hates me because I have two different first names
I thank him
Take a moment to realise how good I generally have it.
The precious fucking phone will get here when it fucking gets here.
FedEx guy has arrived looking for the package. No one can find it.

This is on me. I'm 15 years in this business and it's my first time sending a FedEx package cos I always got someone else to do it.
Asshole.

Currently stranded in Wicklow as the back wheel on my bike has buckled after a spoke snapped going over a bit of gravel. At least the weather's nice.

Currently stranded in Wicklow as the back wheel on my bike has buckled after a spoke snapped going over a bit of gravel. At least the weather's nice.
Shit. I'm sorry.
I was just saying to someone that I haven't had to replace a spoke or have my wheels trued in forever.
This means i'm due one.

Safe home. I'm sure you know how to work a sob story so the wife has dinner and a can waiting for you.

Shit. I'm sorry.
I was just saying to someone that I haven't had to replace a spoke or have my wheels trued in forever.
This means i'm due one.

Safe home. I'm sure you know how to work a sob story so the wife has dinner and a can waiting for you.
Waiting on family to come out and collect me. Wife can't do it as we can't fit baby and bike in the car (our friend borrowed our bike rack and hasn't given it back yet). Mrs. Ammonis will have sympathy, she broke her chain near here and I cycled home to get the car and come back for her.

I performed a minor operation to remove a lump on my eyelid that was aggravating me thats bleeding more than I anticipated

I had one of those and it worried the fuck out of me

No idea what happened to it

You probably scratched it off in your sleep or something

This was just one of them type of ones auld lads get that annoy you.

Simple enough to deal with

My favourite element of Ghost, the drums, have been changed on this new album. Only on the second listen and I'm pretty sure it's still a great album but my fears from the second I heard Andy Wallace was going to mix it were true and correct.

My favourite element of Ghost, the drums, have been changed on this new album. Only on the second listen and I'm pretty sure it's still a great album but my fears from the second I heard Andy Wallace was going to mix it were true and correct.
Don't mind that shite.

Get Off The Record by The Sweet into you .

I have it on now.Its fucking epic

Unreal drums on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back