Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Apparently I'm a colossal dick on here, or so I was told last night.

I'm always the last to know this stuff.
Correction. I said, "you can be a bit of a dick yourself" after you were complaining about some else on here. If you're going to post personal conversations you should at least include all the facts.

Correction. I said, "you can be a bit of a dick yourself" after you were complaining about some else on here. If you're going to post personal conversations you should at least include all the facts.
Who was he complaining about?

If you're going to post personal conversations you should at least include all the facts.

(just kidding, don't actually tell us)

Someone emailing you 5 times for your "honest opinion" and then freaking out when you give it.
Piss off, I've better things to be doing.

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with additional information about your site. However, after thoroughly reviewing thumped.com and taking your feedback into consideration, we're unable to re-enable ad serving to your site at this time, as your site appears to still be in violation.

When making changes, please note that the URL mentioned in your policy notification may be just one example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of your website. Appropriate changes must be made across your entire website before ad serving can be enabled on your site again.

If you'd like to have your site reconsidered for participation in the AdSense program, please review our program policies and make any necessary changes to your webpages.

Once you've fully resolved any issues with your site, please review this Help Center article to learn more about how to create a successful appeal.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

They seriously have a problem with this bottom? really?
---
edited

out of fear of the wrath of Pete

Last edited:
Google making people idiots.

I just had a lecturer call me to say she couldn’t find something on our site. She put in the authors name with no results. My response, “That’s odd, you typed his surname in and nothing came up?” She replied, “Oh no, I used his first name.” Seriously? Would you not try a surname before ringing someone up? YOU PEOPLE ARE RESEARCHERS, FFS.
sure everybody knows meehawl, he's a focking legend in the orts deportment

Fucking banks still closing early on their busiest day of the week and still complaining about it when you arrive with 10 minutes to spare with an issue that can't be solved with a lodgement slip envelope thingy.

Also I've been hanging with the flu for a week and a half and been off work the whole time because it's the "slow period" I did fuck all the whole time because I felt like shit. I even went home last weekend and could barely get out of bed to see anyone.

I'm back in work today and I feel fucking great.

Fuck it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back