Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

brought the kids to the cinema this morning and there was a trailer for the new Muppets movie(all good so far),and then Ricky Gervais shows up in it.

Facebook telling the world what you played on Soundcloud bugs the hell out of me

Especially if it's one of my own songs-- "Hey everyone! Johnny played his song on soundcloud cos he thinks he's hot shit! What a tosser eh?!"

US sites that don't take foreign credit cards. Or will but don't except 00000 or 00008 as a valid zip code. Pain in the hole.
Finally sorted it out but I was almost the terrible sister who did nothing for her sister's 50th birthday.
Gigantic bouquet enroute!

Facebook telling the world what you played on Soundcloud bugs the hell out of me

Especially if it's one of my own songs-- "Hey everyone! Johnny played his song on soundcloud cos he thinks he's hot shit! What a tosser eh?!"

Johnny, your friends don't hate you. They like you.

They are more likely to think "Oh, that's one of Johnny's tunes, I should have a listen"
Unfortunately they'll then probably be distracted by a cat video and never listen, but it's all positive.

Locked myself out of my car...again

Managed to open it with a coat hanger though so I had a fleeting feeling of being like McGyver

I think I'm getting this too. I assumed it was just lack of sleep tiredness. I've been walking around like a ragged stress zombie this year muttering to myself, "what have I done, can't turn back now" and so on. Now the coughing has started however maybe this sickness will make me sleep again.

I had Whooping Cough a few weeks ago and still feel utterly crap - there are some really "fun" doses doing the rounds at the moment :(

Water cooler is only dispensing heated water

I'd forgotten how bad the tap water tastes here

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back