Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

headphones keep sliiping out of the socket of my phone halfway through a tune. Not sure if it's the phone or the headphones. It's annoying

Can you get it to happen when it's not in your pocket?

i.e. just in your hand, do the headphones readily come out of the socket?

If not you may have a garment issue; something is interfering with the wire between ear and phone.

Perhaps try a pocket that is close to your ear; an inside jacket pocket perhaps.

Let me know how this goes.

Can you get it to happen when it's not in your pocket?

i.e. just in your hand, do the headphones readily come out of the socket?

If not you may have a garment issue; something is interfering with the wire between ear and phone.

Perhaps try a pocket that is close to your ear; an inside jacket pocket perhaps.

Let me know how this goes.

I can put it in my inside coat pocket and let you know how it goes. My findings should prove interesting.

Speaking of my coat, I put a pen in the inside pocket of it a while ago which must have ended up boring a hole somehow and now there's a biro making it's way around the lining of my jacket.

I bought a bag of baby potatoes last week but I only ate a few of them as I am a bachelor living alone. I went to cook a few more of them last night and I noticed that they had started sprouting. I've heard that the potatoes are a bit toxic once they start sprouting so I had to make do with pasta. Then, I went to buy more potatoes today and I noticed that all the potatoes in Supervalue seemed to be sprouting and I wondered if I was maybe being a bit too fussy - do you guys eat them or throw them out when they sprout?

Also, 3's network is rubbish at the best of times but I can't get any coverage at the moment - has the storm knocked them out? Anyone else having this trouble?

I bought a bag of baby potatoes last week but I only ate a few of them as I am a bachelor living alone. I went to cook a few more of them last night and I noticed that they had started sprouting. I've heard that the potatoes are a bit toxic once they start sprouting so I had to make do with pasta. Then, I went to buy more potatoes today and I noticed that all the potatoes in Supervalue seemed to be sprouting and I wondered if I was maybe being a bit too fussy - do you guys eat them or throw them out when they sprout?

Also, 3's network is rubbish at the best of times but I can't get any coverage at the moment - has the storm knocked them out? Anyone else having this trouble?

Peel them and fry them

The bachelor lives by his nose. Ignore any and all Use By dates, discolourations, mould (scrape off) or anything else a significant other would use as criteria to throw something out.
If it is bad, nature will tell your nose.
If still in doubt, cook the shit out of it as a precaution.

The worst things you put in your body are going to be stuff you buy down the boozer or in a packet.
Week-old potatoes are the pinnacle of your stomach's week. They are its day at the health spa.

The bachelor lives by his nose. Ignore any and all Use By dates, discolourations, mould (scrape off) or anything else a significant other would use as criteria to throw something out.
If it is bad, nature will tell your nose.
If still in doubt, cook the shit out of it as a precaution.

The worst things you put in your body are going to be stuff you buy down the boozer or in a packet.
Week-old potatoes are the pinnacle of your stomach's week. They are its day at the health spa.
agree with this however with fish and meat i'd stick with the use by date. anything else, a week after is fine unless it smells rank or is visibly seeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back