Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

I am arguing on a blog with someone about Justin Bieber.

I have had very many low internet moments, but this will take some beating.

People seem to really care one way or the other about this guy.

Can't say I'm not trolling just a little bit.

Is it something like this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it something like this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not really. One guy is really angry.

The topic is he broke the law and should face legal recourse. Not the excuses and forgiveness of the vapid 10-17 year old block of fans.

Dude broke the law, he should be charged, tried, and hopefully convicted. Then maybe we can stop making excuses for people who make music or movies for them being animate piles of shit in their daily lives.

And I'm responding with shit like "I have a dream today!"

Total windup bollox.

The heat hasn't worked in my bedroom all winter and the plumber is finally coming around. Problem is, my room is tiny. It's was like a game of Tetris to get all my belongings into it. Once done, it was grand. Impressive even. However to get to the heater fixed I need to move the bed, which is impossible without moving pretty much everything out of the room. I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure it out and it just won't work. I got the bed at a slight angle, so there is just about enough room to 'work' but he's going to need to climb over. In the process, my shin/knee met the bedpost. It's starting to change colour and not a pretty one.

So not picking on you specifically Jill Hives but people are always talking about packing stuff and being 'like Tetris' and it's like... HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED TETRIS?? Unless all your belongings disappear when you finish packing it's not like Tetris.

That is my very minor complaint.

So not picking on you specifically Jill Hives but people are always talking about packing stuff and being 'like Tetris' and it's like... HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED TETRIS?? Unless all your belongings disappear when you finish packing it's not like Tetris.

That is my very minor complaint.
Meaning to make it fit together so you have more room. Not that it disappears, but that there is more room for stuff to fit before getting blocked. The middle part of the game, yeah know.

Meaning to make it fit together so you have more room. Not that it disappears, but that there is more room for stuff to fit before getting blocked. The middle part of the game, yeah know.
Yeah I know, I know. I GET it. But this is a thread for minor complaints so there we go.

The Screen Cinema Sign - RIP

Now
image.jpg

Then
Dublin_MZ%20-%20New%20Metropole%20then%20Screen%202003.jpg

Writing not on the wall for Screen Cinema - Movie News | Latest Film Reviews & Headlines |The Irish Times - Fri, Feb 07, 2014

Walked past this the other day and was just like "FUUUUCCKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

The prick beeping his horn at me to drive,despite me being at a red light.

And the girl(maybe early 20's) who said out loud in a busy shop "he did that deliberately" when I took a half step backwards and gently nudged,presumably her granny,who I then apologised to and moved out of her way to give her space.

I of course corrected her.

The prick beeping his horn at me to drive,despite me being at a red light.

And the girl(maybe early 20's) who said out loud in a busy shop "he did that deliberately" when I took a half step backwards and gently nudged,presumably her granny,who I then apologised to and moved out of her way to give her space.

I of course corrected her.

Fucking hell.

I really can't decide of life is this great gift or it is something to endure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back