Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

This song as been stuck in my head for two weeks. Walking to work, walking home. Any lull in conversation. I keep humming it and singing the lyrics in my head. I even skipped across a bridge the other night when no one was around. Surely this is a warning sign of some kind.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

flatmate doing my nut in. Want to move but cannae be arsed going through it again. I hate housesharing.

tell_me_more.jpg

Yeah, I was walking by there this morning, dropping off my laundry before work. I totally didn't see you but I was in my own little world composing a letter to someone in my head and plugged in. Apologies.

Yeah, I was walking by there this morning, dropping off my laundry before work. I totally didn't see you but I was in my own little world composing a letter to someone in my head and plugged in. Apologies.
Haha no worries. I was just coming to the chorus of this song, so was glad not to have to unplug myself.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That reminds me I've got to write a letter myself.

Just had a meeting with a guy from Irish Life..it made me realise I haven't a clue about this stuff

I have a pension with another crowd, health insurance with another..the job puts something towards some sort of cover..of something

Why can't a grown up take care of this shit for me?

"Dear Provost,
Fuck fucking you you fucking grey-haired neo-liberal conservative fuck. I quit because you are a prick.
Sincerely,
Jill Hives"

so my mother emails me yesterday afternoon asking how things are going. today, having not replied yet, i get a fraught answerphone message declaring that since i haven't been responding to emails i must either be angry at her for asking how i'm doing, or else i'm not OK. what the actual fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back