Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

immediately followed by a google alert that someone just searched for me from ireland. and a long text including the phrase 'not unreasonable'.

academia.edu sends them automatically when someone views your page, which is the only useful thing i've got out of that site

surely there's plenty of gardening to be doing at this time of year, why is this happening
It's probably bad news about your grammar.

Meanwhile, why can't I just buy a 60 watt bulb any more? Fuck you, environment.

you think she wants to know how i am because it's bad news about my grammar?

PS: i think what you meant to do there was be a smartarse about punctuation, not grammar

so my mother emails me yesterday afternoon asking how things are going. today, having not replied yet, i get a fraught answerphone message declaring that since i haven't been responding to emails i must either be angry at her for asking how i'm doing, or else i'm not OK. what the actual fuck.
Your mother and my mother should sit down and have tea.

so my mother emails me yesterday afternoon asking how things are going. today, having not replied yet, i get a fraught answerphone message declaring that since i haven't been responding to emails i must either be angry at her for asking how i'm doing, or else i'm not OK. what the actual fuck.

So it's the angry thing, right?

the joey essex album is not actually an album of joey essex performing

JOEY ESSEX

ESSEX ANTHEMS

RELEASED FRIDAY MARCH 14TH

Joey Essex, TV star, club promoter, hair care product entrepreneur, national treasure?. Since bursting on to our TV screens in The Only Way Is Essex in 2011, Joey has been Omni-present on our screens and in our lives. TOWIE became a UK phenomenon with Joey as its crowned prince. He left the show in 2013 but has also appeared as a contestant on Splash, All Star Family Fortunes, Celebrity Juice, 8 Out Of 10 cats, Daybreak, This Morning and Through The Keyhole to name but a few.

In addition to these Joey charmed the nation at the end of last year with his stint in the jungle on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!. .
Joey also has his own 1 hour ITV 2 show tentatively called Joey Essex in Africa coming up on March 16th .

In addition to being a TV personality Joey is a businessman, not only having launched both a hair care range and perfumes but he also has his own shop Fusey in Brentwood Essex.

Joeys love of music is well known and he is a promoter at Sugar Hut in Brentwood. Sugar Hut forms the musical inspiration for this album.

Using the Sugar Hut club’s playlist as its inspiration ESSEX ANTHEMS is a 3 disc set featuring the biggest club hits from both past and present, including first use of the massive number one single Rather Be by Clean Bandit as well as massive hits from Breach, Rudimental David Guetta and Flo Rida.

Just had a meeting with a guy from Irish Life..it made me realise I haven't a clue about this stuff

I have a pension with another crowd, health insurance with another..the job puts something towards some sort of cover..of something

Why can't a grown up take care of this shit for me?

This is what your wife/SO/other half is for.

Women are the ones in a relationship that are supposed to stress on this stuff.

I'm going to a cooking class/demonstration tonight at some restaurant. €30 paid in to (most likely) not be able to eat anything. Please let there be free wine. I really need to stop agreeing to go to these type things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back