Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

From Belgium?
i was halfway out of london on the way to the Chunnel when i realised i had forgotten it. my colleague who was driving was suitably unimpressed and had to drop me off at the nearest train station. i pegged it back home and got on the next Eurostar and made it to Brussels only an hour behind schedule. still a major schoolboy error. it was the not flying thing that threw me. i was travelling by car therefore bringing my passport totally slipped my mind. had i been flying i doubt i'd have forgotten it.

But
i was halfway out of london on the way to the Chunnel when i realised i had forgotten it. my colleague who was driving was suitably unimpressed and had to drop me off at the nearest train station. i pegged it back home and got on the next Eurostar and made it to Brussels only an hour behind schedule. still a major schoolboy error. it was the not flying thing that threw me. i was travelling by car therefore bringing my passport totally slipped my mind. had i been flying i doubt i'd have forgotten it.
But did you get laid on Valentines Day?

@washingcattle going on about The Hunt in relation to the Oscars when it was released in 2012.
It was and it wasn't.

The article was about films I saw over the last year, it was released in November 2012 got great reviews and stayed in cinemas until in January 2013 in the UK, (not sure if it wad the same in Ireland) which is when I saw it. Jiro Dreams Of Sushi and Bullhead were both made in 2011 but had cinema releases in 2013.

UK Film release schedule - past, present and future

Besides that half of them were actually released in January 2014 but that's the nature of the film year so to speak. It crosses over from November to February because that's when the "Oscar Season" is.

Just saw Dallas Buyers Club by the way which I guess will have to be on 2014's list.

It was and it wasn't.

The article was about films I saw over the last year, it was released in November 2012 got great reviews and stayed in cinemas until in January 2013 in the UK, (not sure if it wad the same in Ireland) which is when I saw it. Jiro Dreams Of Sushi and Bullhead were both made in 2011 but had cinema releases in 2013.

Besides that half of them were actually released in January 2014 but that's the nature of the film year so to speak. It crosses over from November to February because that's when the "Oscar Season" is.

Just saw Dallas Buyers Club by the way which I guess will have to be on 2014's list.

Saw the Hunt a couple of months back on Netflix. Have to agree with you that it is fantastic. It's one of those films that stays with you for a while afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back