Minor complaints thread (37 Viewers)

yeah it did not feel good.
I was going less than 10kph, it was pitch black and the dog was old / had poor hearing. It just stepped out onto the road straight under the tyre just under my eye-line (I drive a van so my vantage point is a bit higher).
Had to go knock on the owners door and stop the kid who owned it coming out. Ugh was horrible

oh God.

I grew up by Dublin port, and there'd be loads of artics rolling through.

My mate's young dog / puppy got out and just ended up out on the road by the East Link. It saw something it recognized and ran back towards us, and got hit by a lorry. I couldn't not look, and the poor thing was bounced up and down off the road all the way along the underside of the lorry.

My Dad was shouting at me not to look. I had to go to my friend and tell him the dog had been found, but I never told him what I saw.

oh God.

I grew up by Dublin port, and there'd be loads of artics rolling through.

My mate's young dog / puppy got out and just ended up out on the road by the East Link. It saw something it recognized and ran back towards us, and got hit by a lorry. I couldn't not look, and the poor thing was bounced up and down off the road all the way along the underside of the lorry.

My Dad was shouting at me not to look. I had to go to my friend and tell him the dog had been found, but I never told him what I saw.

'it was instantaneous'

fecking dogs.

A customers old deaf dog escaped out the side gate earlier and went missing. The woman went apeshit
at me for leaving the side gate open.
All I could think was 'oh no not again FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!)

thankfully the stupid little fucker was found

The kids upstairs seem to have been given a karaoke machine from santy claus. I don't want to be "that guy", but it's getting annoying. Hopefully they'll get bored of it in a week or so.

The kids upstairs seem to have been given a karaoke machine from santy claus. I don't want to be "that guy", but it's getting annoying. Hopefully they'll get bored of it in a week or so.

complain smart:
"something keeps tripping the buildings' mains supply"

trip it a few times when they're using it

Last edited:
1464677231-richard-wilson-as-victor-meldrew-.jpg

Are you just following me around with random Victor Meldrew shit, or are you the one obsessed with him? It's a bit weird either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back