Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

Rick has built up a lot of good will , what with jamming with Foo Fighters and all, so it's disappointing that this is a phoned in hape of shite that will be relegated to XMas FM after 2020

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The list of shit xmas songs is too long, but a day or so ago when I saw Marc Bolan had done a xmas song I had high expectations, but this is just formulaic shit. Now wonder it never gets played

Rick has built up a lot of good will , what with jamming with Foo Fighters and all, so it's disappointing that this is a phoned in hape of shite that will be relegated to XMas FM after 2020

looks like it was banged together for some channel 4 show's end of year special

I'd give him a pass based on his selection of backing singers.

It's a horrible thing.
yeah it did not feel good.
I was going less than 10kph, it was pitch black and the dog was old / had poor hearing. It just stepped out onto the road straight under the tyre just under my eye-line (I drive a van so my vantage point is a bit higher).
Had to go knock on the owners door and stop the kid who owned it coming out. Ugh was horrible

I was going less than 10kph, it was pitch black and the dog was old / had poor hearing. It just stepped out onto the road straight under the tyre just under my eye-line (I drive a van so my vantage point is a bit higher).
Had to go knock on the owners door and stop the kid who owned it coming out. Ugh was horrible

That sounds awful. Sounds like a big string of bad coincedinces. There's plenty of people out there who'd have left without trying to ease things for people.

You did all you could Ernesto. Not your fault.

Worst moment of my adult life happened in September.
I was putting a tray with two paper cups of hot tea on a table and one the went over
on my friend. She got hot tea on her thigh and arm. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I
feared but it was hard to get her to realise that she had to take it seriously or 4 or 5 days
later she would have bigger problems.
Anyway she was good about it and didn't blame me and she's fine now.

l rarely drink hot drinks anyway but haven't gone near them or paper cups since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back