Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
As some of you may know I recently got a set of super cool magnetic net curtains for my office. Today was so hot I had to open a window. There are flies trapped in here now.
I went to chuck an apple core into a bush and it hit off the magnetic curtains. Now I can't find it inside or outside. It's like it just disappeared.

seanc

Threads
It's so hot

Looking at 38 degrees today. And I have to wait for a gasman to visit. So I've been ordered to clean the house top to bottom and cook dinner and do some laundry. I can't even fathom the idea of making toast right now, and I can't leave the gaff.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Looking at 38 degrees today. And I have to wait for a gasman to visit. So I've been ordered to clean the house top to bottom and cook dinner and do some laundry. I can't even fathom the idea of making toast right now, and I can't leave the gaff.
We’ve been given the afternoon off due to the weather... but I have nothing to do and nowhere to go

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Spent all day making a ceiling cloud for my new studio and I think its too massive..it weighs a ton

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Had to abandon my project cos I am fucking knackered..big cold sore the works.
Its rest time

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
1:34am and the neighbours are still out boozing and chatting in their back garden. Only a minor complaint (for now) because there's no music (for now), no singing (for now), no football being kicked against the fence (for now), and hey it's not like the last time when they were at it until 4:30am (for now).

Bernie Lomax

Threads
A good friend of mine works in the shop at Tate britain and is currently living in anxiety awaiting redundancy announcement and this pig who earns close to 200 grand a year goes on fucking desert island discs defending this shit

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
1:34am and the neighbours are still out boozing and chatting in their back garden. Only a minor complaint (for now) because there's no music (for now), no singing (for now), no football being kicked against the fence (for now), and hey it's not like the last time when they were at it until 4:30am (for now).
A hose works really well.

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads