Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

I've been on steroids for two weeks. As much as I like buzzing off my head I'm kind of addicted to it now and have had very little sleep. All I'm doing is walking, eating, drinking and making compulsive purchases. Days are VERY LONG

In my experience, avoiding mosquito bites involves laying off the booze. Maybe they like people who drink beer better than people who drink spirits, and in that case obviously the quinine makes G&T's the way to go. Although G&T's are rank.

I've got some sweet scars from mozzies, but also from horseflies, bed bugs, dust mites, redbacks, false widows, etc. But If you're on the sauce, bugs like you better. There is something to be said about being in a foreign place, the bugs seem to like new blood.

Antihistamines. The tablets, not the cream. If that fails, find some nettles and rub them on your skin. It'll draw your histamines away from the other bites and stings you're getting. It's horrible but it works.

In my experience, avoiding mosquito bites involves laying off the booze. Maybe they like people who drink beer better than people who drink spirits, and in that case obviously the quinine makes G&T's the way to go. Although G&T's are rank.

I've got some sweet scars from mozzies, but also from horseflies, bed bugs, dust mites, redbacks, false widows, etc. But If you're on the sauce, bugs like you better. There is something to be said about being in a foreign place, the bugs seem to like new blood.

Antihistamines. The tablets, not the cream. If that fails, find some nettles and rub them on your skin. It'll draw your histamines away from the other bites and stings you're getting. It's horrible but it works.
the mozzie bites over here aren't as bad as at home. I seem to be grand after 2 days, whereas in Ireland (or spain for that matter) they'd be at me for more than a week.

only problem here is that there's more of the fuckers. Probably something in that 'foreign-flesh' theory alright.

It's the only podcast I've ever listened to , I love it so much.
I'm mad about it too. I think Peter Beardsley's wife's sister is the funniest thing I've ever heard. And Steve McClaren and Casper. Jesus. Andy Dawson got backlash for some stupid stuff on Twitter a while ago, total silence since then. Kinda still hoping it will all blow over but it isn't looking great

Yeah I think Andy is a bit of a dope, I can tolerate him though, he's ok. But I just want Bob to keep talking about ANYTHING, I love him so much. As I said I don't listen to podcasts at all, they all sound so dead and hollow, but this just got me and I love walking around the park giggling and me and my son know all the songs, Mick McCarthy, Sunderland etc. we just get it!

Yeah I think Andy is a bit of a dope, I can tolerate him though, he's ok. But I just want Bob to keep talking about ANYTHING, I love him so much. As I said I don't listen to podcasts at all, they all sound so dead and hollow, but this just got me and I love walking around the park giggling and me and my son know all the songs, Mick McCarthy, Sunderland etc. we just get it!
You meaty hero! Get a sweat on! 😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back