Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

As some of you may know I recently got a set of super cool magnetic net curtains for my office. Today was so hot I had to open a window. There are flies trapped in here now.

I went to chuck an apple core into a bush and it hit off the magnetic curtains. Now I can't find it inside or outside. It's like it just disappeared.

It's so hot

Looking at 38 degrees today. And I have to wait for a gasman to visit. So I've been ordered to clean the house top to bottom and cook dinner and do some laundry. I can't even fathom the idea of making toast right now, and I can't leave the gaff.

Looking at 38 degrees today. And I have to wait for a gasman to visit. So I've been ordered to clean the house top to bottom and cook dinner and do some laundry. I can't even fathom the idea of making toast right now, and I can't leave the gaff.
We’ve been given the afternoon off due to the weather... but I have nothing to do and nowhere to go

Spent all day making a ceiling cloud for my new studio and I think its too massive..it weighs a ton

We’ve been given the afternoon off due to the weather... but I have nothing to do and nowhere to go
Just remembered how odd it was that this song made a return to the charts n the 80s

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had to abandon my project cos I am fucking knackered..big cold sore the works.
Its rest time

1:34am and the neighbours are still out boozing and chatting in their back garden. Only a minor complaint (for now) because there's no music (for now), no singing (for now), no football being kicked against the fence (for now), and hey it's not like the last time when they were at it until 4:30am (for now).

A good friend of mine works in the shop at Tate britain and is currently living in anxiety awaiting redundancy announcement and this pig who earns close to 200 grand a year goes on fucking desert island discs defending this shit

1:34am and the neighbours are still out boozing and chatting in their back garden. Only a minor complaint (for now) because there's no music (for now), no singing (for now), no football being kicked against the fence (for now), and hey it's not like the last time when they were at it until 4:30am (for now).
A hose works really well.

c8e28aa18cced042e8aa51f28f10654b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• chris d
  • egg_
  • M
  • ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back