Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

As some of you may know I recently got a set of super cool magnetic net curtains for my office. Today was so hot I had to open a window. There are flies trapped in here now.

Just back from a weekend away. Aer Lingus lost our fucking luggage after cancelling the flight 25 minutes before it was due to leave ('operational reasons') and bunging us on one to Gatwick instead of Heathrow. Spent the whole time chasing up the missing bag, via their poxy third party 'partner' who couldn't locate it, because someone substituted an I for a 1 when they were filling out the paperwork. Then when they did find it, delivered it to the wrong hotel. Very first world stuff of course, but a right pain in the arse nonetheless.

Just back from a weekend away. Aer Lingus lost our fucking luggage after cancelling the flight 25 minutes before it was due to leave ('operational reasons') and bunging us on one to Gatwick instead of Heathrow. Spent the whole time chasing up the missing bag, via their poxy third party 'partner' who couldn't locate it, because someone substituted an I for a 1 when they were filling out the paperwork. Then when they did find it, delivered it to the wrong hotel. Very first world stuff of course, but a right pain in the arse nonetheless.
Aer Lingus are fucking hopeless these days. Everyone I know has a story from the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back