Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Having to see gemmtrails face on twitter again because every day people dont cop on that all coverage is good coverage when you are essentially a well paid agent provocateur. My complaint is that it is still working.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
I don't know how many of them there are/were but I think it's one of the children that now perches regularly a couple of feet from the window and squawks horribly like a sick and hoarse magpie. I think it's demanding food
Yeah they are pretty noisy - wont be there too much longer. We've three nests on corners of the house. The one with the limp is my faves.

the_jen

Supporter
Threads
I took an annual leave day yesterday to hang out in the garden in the sun (which felt dauntingly extravagant, when really I could've been out there with a laptop, but I figured I'd enjoy it) and the blue tits suddenly decided it would be a major security breach to enter the nest with me facing it. They've had no issue with me for weeks, then yesterday they just stood around giving out loudly til I went away so they could drop in food. I had to hang a privacy sheet up on the washing line in the end. They really can get LOUD.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
And if they're not,I may take one of the pups off your hands

ann post

Supporter
Threads
ME: I can take a call up to 4.30. Anytime before 4.30.

Them, at 4.40: I just tried calling and there was no answer, whats going on?

Not feeling diplomacy today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads