Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Mrs. egg_ doesn't like the red mugs in our house, so I drink from them. If she's eating something almond-y she'll always keep a bit for me. Minor demonstrations of love like this are a big part of the reason we've been together for 30 years

seanc

Threads
Why does my sweat smell weird? Did I always smell like this, I used to sweat a lot in normal times at work, it was a physical job. Maybe I never noticed because I just smelled of general life? I guess if I can smell myself, that means I ain't got the Corona. Maybe Tequila Thursday is a bad idea.

But dammit, I'm pungent and I don't know why.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Why does my sweat smell weird? Did I always smell like this, I used to sweat a lot in normal times at work, it was a physical job. Maybe I never noticed because I just smelled of general life? I guess if I can smell myself, that means I ain't got the Corona. Maybe Tequila Thursday is a bad idea.

But dammit, I'm pungent and I don't know why.
Have you been washing .."down there"?

seanc

Threads
Sometimes I feel....not so fresh?

Yes, obviously I'm washing.

But I mean my general sweat. I guess it's just odd that I'm only just noticing my own musk. One of many quarantine discoveries.

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I let the cat out of the bag to a few people in work about the band and our new album. "oh really, where can I hear it?", "It's on the streaming services, like.... Spotify", "Have you got any tapes?"

Suddenly it dawns on you what a wild thing it is to say "it's on bandcamp". So you don't bother.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I never sign up for notifications or anything like that,but somehow I've had 5 notifications that Weezer have a new album out.
Fuck off!!!!!!

hydromancer

Threads
Sometimes I feel....not so fresh?

Yes, obviously I'm washing.

But I mean my general sweat. I guess it's just odd that I'm only just noticing my own musk. One of many quarantine discoveries.
Supposedly you sweat more and pee less in hot weather maybe diet could even be a factor if you have been eating pugent things

seanc

Threads
Supposedly you sweat more and pee less in hot weather maybe diet could even be a factor if you have been eating pugent things
defo the diet has changed. For the better I should add. It's just I'm used to being sweaty and smelly, I never noticed. Now that I'm doing feck all I can actually smell myself and it's weird. This must be how dogs feel after you bathe them.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I kept getting told
New album van weezer
I noticed I could dislike or whatever the notification last night so hopefully that's the end of it.

prefuse

Threads
Not sure if this is a major or minor complaint. Rumors of BBC4 being axed or maybe being moved online.
It's the best channel on TV.

prefuse

Threads
We will have to rely on Virgin media 3 for some interesting intelligent programming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Land of No Junction
    Blow Up
    Aoife Nessa Frances
    Land of No Junction

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads