Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

Having to see gemmtrails face on twitter again because every day people dont cop on that all coverage is good coverage when you are essentially a well paid agent provocateur. My complaint is that it is still working.

I don't know how many of them there are/were but I think it's one of the children that now perches regularly a couple of feet from the window and squawks horribly like a sick and hoarse magpie. I think it's demanding food

Yeah they are pretty noisy - wont be there too much longer. We've three nests on corners of the house. The one with the limp is my faves.

I took an annual leave day yesterday to hang out in the garden in the sun (which felt dauntingly extravagant, when really I could've been out there with a laptop, but I figured I'd enjoy it) and the blue tits suddenly decided it would be a major security breach to enter the nest with me facing it. They've had no issue with me for weeks, then yesterday they just stood around giving out loudly til I went away so they could drop in food. I had to hang a privacy sheet up on the washing line in the end. They really can get LOUD.

egg , pictured earlier

jumping.jpg

WHAAAAAAA??? Now that's what I call a MAJOR complaint. Celebrities - they're just like us, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back