Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

I have a major fucking complaint the headphone sO bought on the 15th of poxy April still havent arrived.

You'd swear Edison New Jersey was on the far side of Neptune the time its taking.

Theyve been touring DHL centres in former West Germany since last Wednesday as far I can tell

I have a major fucking complaint the headphone sO bought on the 15th of poxy April still havent arrived.

You'd swear Edison New Jersey was on the far side of Neptune the time its taking.

Theyve been touring DHL centres in former West Germany since last Wednesday as far I can tell

All the postal workers must be trying them out to see how they sound

I really like this writer and I always look forward to her new stuff
Don't always agree with her, but she formulates her arguments in juicy, enjoyable prose and makes supreme court level arguments
Now it turns out she has stage IV cancer
Not only that, everyone I told (all women), well they all hate her :-(

Is everyone getting cancer or is it just something you notice a hell of a lot more cos you're getting older?

I wish I knew a whole lot less about it tbh

There is a nest of starlings in the wall, the fucking racket.
When I first saw these I thought it seemed like a lovely idea . Then I remembered that birds are noisy bastards

b779fa88c9548457541599ba42f2c641.jpg

Saw a wasp going into the wall of my shed/office. There must be a gap that I can't see between the metal outer skin and the wooden interior lining. Looks like it'll be another wasp fest in here later in the year.

Just seal the gap? Gaffer tape would do the job ha
Cant' get at the gap due to the way the thing is put together; overlapping bits of corrugated metal. The gap could be anywhere. I've sprayed a load of hive poison around the places I can access. Maybe they'll drag it into the nest as they come and go.

Don't judge me. It's them or me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • pete
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back