Mate got a hiding Saturday night (1 Viewer)

brian.html said:
My mates got started on before by a load of lads and one of my mates got the better of this lad,who also had a stanley blade, was holding this one dude down and punching him when the scumbags bird came over and started slapping my mate across the head and throwing digs and next of all he stood just stood up and layed her flat out.Dont think she saw it coming....

Alls fair when someone has a blade.

Apparently im a "classist" for hating scumbags and knackers who beat the shit out of peolpe. I cant stand de-reppers who dont leave a name. Makes my blood boil! If i subscribe do i get to see who de-reps me??

Break Neck Speed said:
Apparently im a "classist" for hating scumbags and knackers who beat the shit out of peolpe. I cant stand de-reppers who dont leave a name. Makes my blood boil! If i subscribe do i get to see who de-reps me??

Yep.But then they dont de rep you.

I get away with inciting hate towards gay travelling blacks in wheelchairs.

brian.html said:
gay travelling blacks in wheelchairs.

They are the worst kind! :D

Point-CoverDC.jpg

todd_landers said:
http://www.kravmagaireland.com/

This shit is supposed to be the business for not getting smacked about.
Isreali military self defence techniques.
I'll be doing it myself this summer, just in case............

cpr did it and she could fuckin beat the shit out of most people...shes got a fuckin wicked punch on her..you should drop her a pm and she can tell ya bout it..

Jesus, it feels like I'm about the only person here that's never been beaten up/mugged in town. Just goes to show that scumbags are fucking cowards because I'm a big dude and have never had any problems.

Some crackhead tried to mug me in Amsterdam last year. I was too out of it to think properly and just shouted "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY, GO AWAY" then walked off.

Break Neck Speed said:

i concur, i shall be sending off my subscription tomorrow. i got derepped with no name and no comment cos of what i wrote on this thread. obviously fighting back or recommeding a good self defence class aint cool.
yeah if anyone wants to know about krav maga or martial arts in general (i did kung fu for a good while) drop me a pm as muffin said above and hopefully i can put you in touch with some good people.

Unicron said:
Some crackhead tried to mug me in Amsterdam last year. I was too out of it to think properly and just shouted "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY, GO AWAY" then walked off.
You'd be amazed at how often that works. Seriously

i concur, i shall be sending off my subscription tomorrow. i got derepped with no name and no comment cos of what i wrote on this thread. obviously fighting back or recommeding a good self defence class aint cool.
yeah if anyone wants to know about krav maga or martial arts in general (i did kung fu for a good while) drop me a pm as muffin said above and hopefully i can put you in touch with some good people.
I should probably mention that I do a bit o TaeKwon-do in college too. Its very worthwhile. Extremely so, even if you never use it. I assume a lot of you dudes are graduates, so you should know that you can join all the clubs in your former (or present) college for next to nothing. Cheaper than a gym. More effective (fitness-wise), and far more practical than just running on a treadmill. DO IT!

Also, this thread is supposed to be about making therecklessone feel better about his mate, and to give him and everyone else some advice about the shitty things that can happen to anyone on a night out. Could the dereppers get off their fucking moral pedestal for five fucking minutes please? Thank you.
(cpr, I'm gonna need you to rerep me after I get derepped for saying that)

Check out all the Google ads I'm getting at the side of the page:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Ads by Goooooogle[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]

Learn to Kick Butt Now
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Close Quarter Combat Short intense beginners course
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]www.cqcireland.com[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Black Eagle Martial Arts
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Martial Arts Uniforms, Equipment And Accessories From Black Eagle.
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]www.Black-Eagle.co.uk[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Red Dragon Karate Club
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Red Dragon Shotokan Karate Club Swords, Ireland
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]www.reddragonswords.org[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]The Shocking Truth About
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Realistic Self Defense - What the Masters Won't Tell You!
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]www.Street-Self-Defense.c[/FONT]

haha!!

seanc said:
Also, this thread is supposed to be about making therecklessone feel better about his mate, and to give him and everyone else some advice about the shitty things that can happen to anyone on a night out. Could the dereppers get off their fucking moral pedestal for five fucking minutes please? Thank you.
(cpr, I'm gonna need you to rerep me after I get derepped for saying that)

Since when are you the boss of interpreting the dynamic and evolutionary nature of the purpose and meaning of threads?
Life sucker
Spontaneity killer
You = racist against dereppers.

did i mention that the other day some guy nearly knocked me down off my bike. then actually tried to knock me down. then got out of his car and tried to punch me in the face a few time. nutter.

nearly as nuts as whoever it was that took a shit on the wall around the corner from here.

aoifed said:
Since when are you the boss of interpreting the dynamic and evolutionary nature of the purpose and meaning of threads?
Life sucker
Spontaneity killer
You = racist against dereppers.

Jaysus, I just can't win can I?:)

I could give a long and meandering explanation/defence, but I think my disclaimer should do the trick

Hullo people. Latecomer to this and all recent threads.. So yez know - It wasn't me derepping, but i had a little read. And i felt very uncomfortable. I'm not sure why... My thoughts are...
I feel very bad for yr mate - that's shit. I've been lucky(?) in dublin in that i've never experienced any personal violence. Well, once, when i was heavily pregnant and newly single, i had to walk up parnell st. on my own of a saturday evening. There was a wan and her fella stomping down towards me - god - just remembered, i was walking behind a big smart looking black man in a suit - anyway, they look a bit messy - especially her - and as they pass this guy she's diving and swinging her arms and swaying and going (faux american like) "hey duuude, yeah... wooah man.... shaq..." Just silly fucked off her head - and as i walk towards them, i realise i'm going to have to walk between them cos they're taking up the whole pavement, and as we pass each other she's winding up her arm and saying "Haaaapppppyyyy...(and a long armed *smmmmaack*)...BIRTHday!" to the face. That shook me up a little. Given my condition and all. I think I turned around and held my hands out saying "What the...?" - but yer man was dragging her off down the road. Ha. Had kindof forgotton that!
Anyway - that's not what i wanted to say - although it's kindof cool to tell your story - I wanted just to point out (not that it really needs pointing out) that these people are not representative of any wider social class in Dublin. Just in case anyone was confused. I think it was hammered out on the dublin riot thread - that the term "scumbag", while it may in other sections of public debate be used to refer to any person from (mainly) inner city dublin, tracksuit and celtic jersey wearing, on Thumped the term is exclusively used to describe any needlessly violent person, who may or may not come from said section of society. Just in case anyone reading is confused like. Or found themselves extending any learned predjudices to cover said section. Cos predjudices are harmful. And the pc knew what they meant on the knacker thread; there the term knacker might be applicable to a person from the travelling community who parked in a disabled spot, had a posh van and threatened a young woman - but not to the travelling community at large. Or not even to the van man... em - or it wasn't talking terms there - or that's a different sort of thing altogether. Is it? Are we all clearer than me now?.. erm.. ok. Good. Great. Carry on... Or does anyone want to talk about violence and the class issue?;)

seanc said:
Jaysus, I just can't win can I?:)

I could give a long and meandering explanation/defence, but I think my disclaimer should do the trick

Ah dude. Is only jokes see?
Ees only eenternet, you don't need to account for yourself.

Shine- I wish I could say you took the words right out of my mouth but that would be giving myself way too much credit. You articulated the vague and meandering thoughts right out of my brain. Well spoked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back