Mate got a hiding Saturday night (2 Viewers)

Saw about 30 irish teenage thugs beat the crap out of a similar size bunch of spanish students outside the cinema in Coolock on Monday night. It was terrible. 4 or 5 of the Irish kids did most of the damage (with one girl in particular being vicious)... one spanish girl was pushed on the ground by a bunch of irish boys and kicked in the head. It was pretty terrible.:mad: Riot vans turned up, Irish thugs had disappeared, spanish kids all gathered up and were talking to the guards.

home_bread_s.jpg

seanc said:
Indeed, Janer has a pic of himself bruises and all round here somewhere. bad form.

Was there a full moon last weekend or something?

There was Janers mouth and then my tesco bag with three cans of dutch in it later on. Not the best idea to plant your bag of cans in someones face when they call you a faggot surrounded by 10-15 mates.

Only back to work today so .|..|

talkinglama said:
Saw about 30 irish teenage thugs beat the crap out of a similar size bunch of spanish students outside the cinema in Coolock on Monday night. It was terrible. 4 or 5 of the Irish kids did most of the damage (with one girl in particular being vicious)... one spanish girl was pushed on the ground by a bunch of irish boys and kicked in the head. It was pretty terrible.:mad: Riot vans turned up, Irish thugs had disappeared, spanish kids all gathered up and were talking to the guards.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Fucking hate that shite.

therecklessone said:
Random acts of violence should be punished by sterilisation, so that the fucker's retarded genes aren't passed on.

Cunts.

i agree, its a disgrace. those kids have to go back home to spain, and they'll take their opinion of ireland back with them. fuckin dirtbags.

tripoli said:
i agree, its a disgrace. those kids have to go back home to spain, and they'll take their opinion of ireland back with them. fuckin dirtbags.

Who the Spanish? thats a bit harsh isnt it?

In fairness, them spanish kids can be really fucking annoying. There should get some sort of handbook or something that tells them to cop on. For there own safety like.

For example, the handbook could explain that under no fucking circumstances should you hang around in big groups outside the plex in Coolock. Just common sense.

Having recently returned from Camden street, I can say that it truly is the boulevard of broken dreams and teeth.

Oh god, I'm drunk again.

george mcfly said:
same thing happened to me last year on camden street..coincided with me having a bit of a rough patch too, so it was like it was perfectly timed by the fuckers.. not quite as severe a kicking though.. fucking cunts.. i'm thinking of investing in a flamer thrower

hope you're buddy is ok.. if i get the flame thrower i'll bounty hunt them for free

Get it on like Diddy Kong:
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/img27/7779/animation2.gif
Shit is HOME MADE!!

c0De_n1NjA said:
i should get loads of hidings, but i'm so damn charming.

bet i get a hiding tonight after saying that.

I'll fight ya.

Meet ya outside the Palace at 3.45am. Don't be late or else you're gay

mr pharmacist said:
my mate got a chip thrown at him a few saturdays

seriously, whats up with dublin these days.

It's a backlash against the ideas of thrift that have been held since the famine. Kids are just throwing potato products around the place willy nilly, it's madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back