Mate got a hiding Saturday night (2 Viewers)

It Will Never Last

Walking up Camden Street on his way home. Three wankers left him in tatters, nose broken in two places and 16 stitches. Poor fucker has only just come out of a 5 month slump following his split from his girlfriend of 2 and a half years. Everyone who knows him says he was back to his usual form for the last few weeks, now this happens and he's right back at square one.

CUNTS!

same thing happened to me last year on camden street..coincided with me having a bit of a rough patch too, so it was like it was perfectly timed by the fuckers.. not quite as severe a kicking though.. fucking cunts.. i'm thinking of investing in a flamer thrower

hope you're buddy is ok.. if i get the flame thrower i'll bounty hunt them for free

Do you remember on Saturday afternoon I was telling you that some guy was swinging at me outside Whelans? Full moon man.

I had some similar incidents this time last year, also coming out of a breaking-up-with-someone thing. Shitty stuff

That's shit though. Really it is. Hope he'll be alright, mentally, as well as physically, this sorta shit can really mess with your head, even if you don't realise it at the time

seanc said:
Do you remember on Saturday afternoon I was telling you that some guy was swinging at me outside Whelans? Full moon man.

I had some similar incidents this time last year, also coming out of a breaking-up-with-someone thing. Shitty stuff

That's shit though. Really it is. Hope he'll be alright, mentally, as well as physically, this sorta shit can really mess with your head, even if you don't realise it at the time
THEY ALL COME OUT WHEN THE MOON IS BIG. FULL MOON A FEW YEARS AGO, GUYS POURS BOILING COFFEE ON A HOMELESS DUDE..THEN PROCEEDS TO KICK HIM SAVAGELY, OUTSIDE GARDA CLUB A SCUMSUCKER WALKS UP BEHIND A 'NORMO' GUY, BOTTLE OVER THE HEAD, ANOTHER KNACKSHITE KICKS THE GUY IN THE FACE AS HE'S ON HIS KNEES HOLDING A BLEEDING HEAD.. AND FOUR TO FIVE OTHER FULL ON VICIOUS FIGHTS. ALL THE SAME NIGHT, ALL THE WAY DOWN CAMDEN/AUNGIER/GEORGES ST. CRAZY.
IT'S THE MENTAL FUCKERS FROM THE FLATS.FACT.PLUS COKE/SHIT YOKES AND DIESIL HASH. MUGGED TWICE IN THAT AREA. AND I'M NOT EXACTLY A PUSH OVER.
TO SAY NOTHIN' OF THE FRIENDS I HAVE WHO ARE FUCKIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE AT THE MENTION OF A FULL MOON.
LOOK REAL SCARY AND TRAVEL IN PACKS.
ALLAHQUANDO FOR
YO BRO.
WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME.
NOTHIN' TO DO WITH HIS KARMA.

awwe the poor guy! too many knackers in town, they should be off to a colony,
oh yeah, thats what blanchardstown is for. my car got broken into twice when i lived there and my neighbour was attacked but camden st is full of dublin 8 scum.

Damon_Kind said:
I know its a lame thing to say, but man i hate violence.

Totally. I can't understand why someone would want to punch someone else in the face.Aside from the fact that it really hurts, it can be really dangerous. You could kill someone in one of those 3-in-the-mornin scraps like, its insane.

Man, Dublin is such a violent city.
Some guy went missing on Saturday night from around O'Connell bridge - Richard Wellwood. Seen posters all over the place this morning. Emails going around today too.

I've alway's found Dublin to be one of the least violent places in the country. Especially the city centre. There's just more people.

Also, maybe Coke has something to do with this sorta BS.

seanc said:
Totally. I can't understand why someone would want to punch someone else in the face.Aside from the fact that it really hurts, it can be really dangerous. You could kill someone in one of those 3-in-the-mornin scraps like, its insane.

I lived on Aungier Street across from the college for a year once and saw some awful shit somethimes. Blokes getting HIDINGS for no reason wahtsoever. 5 or 6 fucking scumbag cocksuckers just picking on some bloke alone.

Sorry to hear that. Me and my missus got same shit this time last year. Those boys got sentenced though. Compo deadline is up on 18 april and if they dont pay up its off to jail. I dont care either ways. just glad some scum got some punishment. We should all just pick a fight with every knacker and scum bag we know, tell each one that you'll meet them in tesco car park at 5pm this evening and petrol bomb the lot of em when they arrive. Ive always wondered though, that if all the scum and knacks were killed in the morning who would become the new scum?

seanc said:
I've alway's found Dublin to be one of the least violent places in the country. Especially the city centre. There's just more people.

Also, maybe Coke has something to do with this sorta BS.

it's true, i saw these two russian dudes fighting each other in a nightclub in galway.. it was like the sauna fight in Red Heat. one of the dudes came away with his nose flattened..he looked like the snake man in Harry Potter

george mcfly said:
it's true, i saw these two russian dudes fighting each other in a nightclub in galway.. it was like the sauna fight in Red Heat. one of the dudes came away with his nose flattened..he looked like the snake man in Harry Potter

Do you always watch fights and think "what movies does this remind me of?":D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back