Mate got a hiding Saturday night (3 Viewers)

broken arm said:
did i mention that the other day some guy nearly knocked me down off my bike. then actually tried to knock me down. then got out of his car and tried to punch me in the face a few time. nutter.
Similar thing happened to me a while ago (van driver trying to knock me down repeatedly for pointing out he was driving in the cycle lane) except the guy stopped on the inside lane at traffic lights when he decided he was going to get out of his van and sort me out.
Thing is, he was parked too close to the car beside him and when he opened the door, not only could he not get out, he hit the other car causing the other driver to start screaming at him.
I just looked on in hysterics :)

surely you attempt to wrap your bike lock around someone's head after dropping it on their bonnet if they do that. I'm not one of those "automobiles are the enemy maaaan" heads (they are, of course) but people trying to injure me with heavy moving objects, and who then get shirty when it's pointed out to them annoy me somethin fierce.

ICUH8N said:
surely you attempt to wrap your bike lock around someone's head after dropping it on their bonnet if they do that. I'm not one of those "automobiles are the enemy maaaan" heads (they are, of course) but people trying to injure me with heavy moving objects, and who then get shirty when it's pointed out to them annoy me somethin fierce.

i wasn't wanting to get stabbed in the face. so i just kept telling him to "sort himself out" and blocking his blows with bruce lee precision.

broken arm said:
i wasn't wanting to get stabbed in the face. so i just kept telling him to "sort himself out" and blocking his blows with bruce lee precision.

Did he racist abuse you?
If I was really cross and someone with a Welsh accent was in my path I'd be yelling all sorts of anti welsh slang...'Go fuck a sheep choir boy'
'Shove *this* up your valley' *thwack*

etc

aoifed said:
Did he racist abuse you?
If I was really cross and someone with a Welsh accent was in my path I'd be yelling all sorts of anti welsh slang...'Go fuck a sheep choir boy'

etc

he wasn't welsh. the welsh are puff pastries. t'ra this and t'ra that

aoifed said:
Did he racist abuse you?

etc

welshism. i like it.

"fuck off back to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch you cunt"

seanc said:
Are there any gays in Wales?

Just the one.

p_jbposter.jpg

Last friday my cousin went into the jacks in Roma II. He went, opened the jacks door to find four scummers standing there. They dragged him out and started battering him.
Luckily for him, they were a bit thick. There's so little space in that area that they couldn't get any real momentum into their kicks and punches. He now has a sore neck.
Anyway, he rang me later and said "I've been jumped, I'm hiding in an alley on Camden st." I got him. We went home.

The next day, we were at a gig and we were told that another friend was in Momo's on Aungier st the same night when he was also jumped. A couple of cuts and bruises and a chipped tooth, but otherwise fine. After he and my cousin had a chat, they determined it was the same gang of lads.

I just got a text off my cousin there. One of the lads who I left to get my cousin from the alleyway on friday is in hospital. He remembers standing outside Roma II on friday and nothing else since then. He has a black eye, and bruising on the brain. he'll be fine I've been assured, but still.....

cunts.

seanc said:
I just got a text off my cousin there. One of the lads who I left to get my cousin from the alleyway on friday is in hospital. He remembers standing outside Roma II on friday and nothing else since then. He has a black eye, and bruising on the brain. he'll be fine I've been assured, but still.....

cunts.

fuckin dirtbags, pure scum. hope your mates alright anywho.

Politapill said:
Me and Janer got battered last weekend too.

^ not a joke

Indeed, Janer has a pic of himself bruises and all round here somewhere. bad form.

Was there a full moon last weekend or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back