Mate got a hiding Saturday night (1 Viewer)

GORILLAMUNCH said:
i was waiting for me mot in some quite obviously dodge pub in wales a few weeks ago. she was taking forever. anyways, while i was waiting for her
conversation in the bar turned to "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF MUGGY PUB YOU JUST WALK INTO?????"

oh boy.

You deserved it lookin' like you do an' all.

i was expecting a dart to the head but they obviously knew better
"he'll post something scathing about us on thumped, better not, he might de-rep us"

same happened me on lower camden st area

one fucker smashed a bottle over my head and left me a mini scar
i had just shattered my elbow moments before (without realising it)
and stood no chance , i'd say my haymakers looked hilarious
managed to catch him with a few digs tho'

next thing theres three of them swarming and we legged it
one of my mates gets a bottle over the head about five minutes down the road when we thaught the fuckers were gone

troglodyte wankstains

Crazzzy lady wino went for me outside the music centre one night and cracked me over the head with a giant spoon. I shit you not. She had a bottle in her other hand which she dropped the same time she hit me and glass went everwhere. For a second I thought shit, she's hit me over the head with a bottle. until i realised it was a spoon. She then threw cider at me. Nice lady. Cider in your hair really stinks.

haha I'd forgotten about this! What happened was I put on my fierce face and said to the guy in a really cross voice 'no, you will NOT hit him' and stood in front of him. Miraculously, this worked.

A couple of years ago though I got into a row with some howyehs at the nightlink queue when they were trying to cut in front of me and I wouldn't let them in, Neil came over to see if I was ok, and of course they went for him. Result, one bruised boyfriend. So now I don't bother answering back.

dudley said:
i remember this asshole threatening joss once, somewhere in temple bar, really nasty looking and incredibly drunk thug. joss had been trying to get the guy to back off from harassing the girls that were out with us. all of a sudden looked like this guy was going to attack, and kirstie stepped in, calmed the geezer down immediately and he toddled off. was impressive!

kirstie said:
haha I'd forgotten about this! What happened was I put on my fierce face and said to the guy in a really cross voice 'no, you will NOT hit him' and stood in front of him. Miraculously, this worked.

A couple of years ago though I got into a row with some howyehs at the nightlink queue when they were trying to cut in front of me and I wouldn't let them in, Neil came over to see if I was ok, and of course they went for him. Result, one bruised boyfriend. So now I don't bother answering back.

a mate of mine was bashed by bitches on a bus to bray.

Is it cool to punch a scumbag bird right in the face if she is hitting you?

I think its pretty acceptable.

brian.html said:
Is it cool to punch a scumbag bird right in the face if she is hitting you?

I think its pretty acceptable.

Yah thats ok although you're slightly shortening the odds of gettin anything off her later though.

lurlow said:

My mates got started on before by a load of lads and one of my mates got the better of this lad,who also had a stanley blade, was holding this one dude down and punching him when the scumbags bird came over and started slapping my mate across the head and throwing digs and next of all he stood just stood up and layed her flat out.Dont think she saw it coming....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back