Mate got a hiding Saturday night (2 Viewers)

my brother got a hiding a few years ago off 8 scumbags

the police only caught 2 and they got off with a fine cause there wasn't enough room in the prisons for them

one of them turned out to have a violent assault as a minor and now is in prison for murder
fucking scumbag

george mcfly said:
it's true, i saw these two russian dudes fighting each other in a nightclub in galway.. it was like the sauna fight in Red Heat. one of the dudes came away with his nose flattened..he looked like the snake man in Harry Potter

sounds more like Arena (1991) to me. !ninjaaaa

seanc said:
Do you always watch fights and think "what movies does this remind me of?":D

I do.

theylivepiperfight.jpg

seanc said:
Do you always watch fights and think "what movies does this remind me of?":D

seriously, if you saw two big russian dudes in muscle tops smashing the heads off each other (they were ex-army too as i found out) i don't know what else would spring to mind..apart from maybe Rambo

what do those twisted fucks get out of it?you hear a lot about violence in these days but i've never seen nothin that bad.

for those who have,did ye jump in/shout/do something? I'm not being antagonistic,i'm just curious

hermie said:
for those who have,did ye jump in/shout/do something? I'm not being antagonistic,i'm just curious
In my case, i witnessed alot from the roof of the building drinking beers. You can shout all you want and call they cops but it all happens really fast.

hermie said:
what do those twisted fucks get out of it?you hear a lot about violence in these days but i've never seen nothin that bad.

Well, last friday, my cuz jumped in to get yerman away from me. Later when the same dude was headbutting a mate, we all ran down the road to sort it out (we were at home at this stage). Thankfully we had one level headed dude with us who was able to talk the guy down, so he left without any more violence.

If its strangers fighting.....I dunno, if I figured I could get in there and break it up without gettin a battering myself then I would. I think I have in the past. If I was sober I'd be more inclined to step in and break up a scrap, cuz I'd be a little more aware of my surroundings than the drunk scrappers prob are.

But usually, if you step in, there's a good chance your gonna get a slap yourself. It wouldn't be uncommon for the two dudes who are fighting each other, to join up and batter you, just because you stepped in. Stepping in is really dangerous.

Calling the guards is usually pretty useless too. These fights don't last too long, they'd be over by the time the guards arrive.

the funniest *fight* i ever saw was when someone tried to rob a keg of guinness from our local pub.

the barman realised this guy was waddling up the road with it and ran after him. very quickly caught up and tried to get him to drop the keg, to no avail.
so he punches the thief in the face, and the guy keeps walking, at about 2 miles an hour.
he punches him again, and he keeps walking, at about 1 mile an hour.
one more punch, and amazingly the guy is still walking and carrying the keg, albeit very slowly now.

a police van arrives and pretty much manouevres in front of him, opens his back doors and he slowly steps in, having now resigned himself to his fate, whilst still holding the keg.

deadly

dudley said:
the funniest *fight* i ever saw was when someone tried to rob a keg of guinness from our local pub.

the barman realised this guy was waddling up the road with it and ran after him. very quickly caught up and tried to get him to drop the keg, to no avail.
so he punches the thief in the face, and the guy keeps walking, at about 2 miles an hour.
he punches him again, and he keeps walking, at about 1 mile an hour.
one more punch, and amazingly the guy is still walking and carrying the keg, albeit very slowly now.

a police van arrives and pretty much manouevres in front of him, opens his back doors and he slowly steps in, having now resigned himself to his fate, whilst still holding the keg.

deadly

Alcohol can be so wierd

i remember this asshole threatening joss once, somewhere in temple bar, really nasty looking and incredibly drunk thug. joss had been trying to get the guy to back off from harassing the girls that were out with us. all of a sudden looked like this guy was going to attack, and kirstie stepped in, calmed the geezer down immediately and he toddled off. was impressive!

Damon_Kind said:
In my case, i witnessed alot from the roof of the building drinking beers. You can shout all you want and call they cops but it all happens really fast.

a) that was only me and me mates after a long day in college. MAd into the rough and tumble we was.

b) two folk from my class lived across the road also, just in the building across the corner from The Swan (a pub for those who dont know). Anyways when they were feeling bored, they used turn their massive speakers of their karaoke-type sound system out the window, hidden by net curtains, stick in a microphone and introduce SWAN FM to the entire street....in their deadly drawly Dundalk accents. All very Supermarket Sweep I believe. They would announce happy hours that didn't exist, and would broadcast to the smokers outside the pub that so-and-so The Barman had a prize waiting for them behind the bar etc. Mustve convinced quite a few coz the barman apparently got very pissed off being continuously asked for prizes which never existed. No one could pinpoint the source of Swan FM, and so it remains a legend to this day.

Ah they were good craic, dem girlies.

roxy said:
a) that was only me and me mates after a long day in college. MAd into the rough and tumble we was.

b) two folk from my class lived across the road also, just in the building across the corner from The Swan (a pub for those who dont know). Anyways when they were feeling bored, they used turn their massive speakers of their karaoke-type sound system out the window, hidden by net curtains, stick in a microphone and introduce SWAN FM to the entire street....in their deadly drawly Dundalk accents. All very Supermarket Sweep I believe. They would announce happy hours that didn't exist, and would broadcast to the smokers outside the pub that so-and-so The Barman had a prize waiting for them behind the bar etc. Mustve convinced quite a few coz the barman apparently got very pissed off being continuously asked for prizes which never existed. No one could pinpoint the source of Swan FM, and so it remains a legend to this day.

Ah they were good craic, dem girlies.

Do you go to Aungier St? I do.

I'm lucky in that I've never been seriously beaten up or anything. I love Dublin and would hate to be put off it by something like that.

Anywho, enough about me, hope your mate is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back