Match just started on TV (1 Viewer)

The crushing pain of TV fandom. Such troopers.

I've been a fan of Liverpool On The Television as long as I can remember, which because of my ADD caused by watching too much televison, is about 90 minutes. When games go to extra time I can never work out which match I'm watching!

It's a bit like that film Groundhog Day.. what happens at the end of that again?

The crushing pain of TV fandom. Such troopers.
oh i see, you know me. much as i know you. much as i can deduce from someone who uses a elvis song title as their handle, it means you fancy yourself as an intellectual, but you just don't have the muscle to pull it off. such is life. john terry fancied himself as a penalty taker, but lacked the requisite poise. don't worry, it's a lottery. you could have been handed some testicles to with that massive brain of yours, you just weren't. better luck next time pal. kissy?

I hate you so much fishmouth.

btrio25.jpg

oh i see, you know me. much as i know you. much as i can deduce from someone who uses a elvis song title as their handle, it means you fancy yourself as an intellectual, but you just don't have the muscle to pull it off. such is life. john terry fancied himself as a penalty taker, but lacked the requisite poise. don't worry, it's a lottery. you could have been handed some testicles to with that massive brain of yours, you just weren't. better luck next time pal. kissy?

Listen, you were regurgitating Gilesy's nonsense about the penalties and I disagreed with you. That's all. If you want to act the (internet) hardman in response, good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back