Match just started on TV (2 Viewers)

Kenyon led Bluescum up to collect their losers medals.

Bobby Charlton led United up.

Business vs football.

Glad United won, glad Terry missed, glad he cried a lot, feel a bit sorry for Baron Greenback cos he'll be out of a job depite doing very well with them.

That's three sets of losers medals they've won this year...:p

Some laff. Terry must have picked himself to go up and score the *winning* peno. Ronaldo is still a bottler. Enthralling game at times.

Will Bobby Charlton fuck off now please?

Well done Utd.

Reckless one,
I take it boards.ie Champions league thread is about 800 pages long by now?

You enjoy the match? While I hate both teams it was a totally absorbing match......I quite enjoyed it.

Reckless one,
I take it boards.ie Champions league thread is about 800 pages long by now?

You enjoy the match? While I hate both teams it was a totally absorbing match......I quite enjoyed it.

Page 29 and counting...

I enjoyed the game, but was dreading the Bluescum scoring a late winner.

Wasn't sure who to be up for/who to be against....
Cashley Cole weighs very heavily on me plus I didn't want Chelsea fans to be bragging they'd won the Champions league while we hadn't but...
In the end I just hate ManURE......so was up for Chelski.
:D

Wasn't sure who to be up for/who to be against....
Cashley Cole weighs very heavily on me plus I didn't want Chelsea fans to be bragging they'd won the Champions league while we hadn't but...
In the end I just hate ManURE......so was up for Chelski.
:D

Along with your lot ManYoo have played the best football in England this season, Bluescum have tried to buy the CL and failed. Baron Greenback will get the sack now despite doing a great job with them after taking over.

Hate Chelsea, really despise them. No class, no history, and no winners medals this year...:D:D:D:D

Good to see Vidic going after Drogba when he got that slap, instead of writhing about on the ground like a fanny, which every other player on the pitch would have done.

Good to see Vidic going after Drogba when he got that slap, instead of writhing about on the ground like a fanny, which every other player on the pitch would have done.
They were my very own sentiments at the time, see those eyes of him, Serbs are crazy bastards.

Whats wrong with a girl liking football?

I'm a Utd fan for years... that game was unreal. I'm still shaking from those penalities.

Not sure if Drogba deserved that sending off. Seemed a bit harsh but anyways. It was such a close match.

I was liking that 1999 playout on RTE 2 alright. I don't have sky sports though.... has Ferguson given an interview? It's nearly two in the morning over there

:) :) :) So wanna go celebrate now but can't cos stuff early in the morning

terryuo1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back