Match just started on TV (1 Viewer)

aylrn6.gif

pinched from the gif thread. Classy

chuffin nora!

can i ask a serious question? i don't have much free time for the footie these days except Match Of The Day 2 of a Sunday (perfick), Ireland and the results in the papers and that, but why do people hate John Terry so much?

Not that i like the guy, all footballs players seem like cunts anyway, but can anyone point me toward some interesting reading of his cuntishness? i'd like to hate him, there's a space free since Stephen Ireland is dead to me.

chuffin nora!

can i ask a serious question? i don't have much free time for the footie these days except Match Of The Day 2 of a Sunday (perfick), Ireland and the results in the papers and that, but why do people hate John Terry so much?

Not that i like the guy, all footballs players seem like cunts anyway, but can anyone point me toward some interesting reading of his cuntishness? i'd like to hate him, there's a space free since Stephen Ireland is dead to me.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2511_sex_shame.shtml

he's a selfish cunt. selfish players always cry when they lose or get knocked out. it's all about them. did you see michael ballack shed any tears when he was booked in the world cup semi thus ensuring he missed the final? did you fuck, he went and scored. terry thinks it's all about him, like other blubbers ronaldo and gazza etc. terry never puts the team first, always rushing back from injury when they have adequate cover. serial drunkard too. up n front of the beak back in 2000 for slapping a bouncer and thrashing teh club with dessie byrne and other lifetime offender jody morris. cried then too. flashed and pretended to be a crashing areoplane to american tourists in an airport hotel on september the 12th 2001.

he's a selfish cunt. selfish players always cry when they lose or get knocked out. it's all about them. did you see michael ballack shed any tears when he was booked in the world cup semi thus ensuring he missed the final? did you fuck, he went and scored. terry thinks it's all about him, like other blubbers ronaldo and gazza etc. terry never puts the team first, always rushing back from injury when they have adequate cover. serial drunkard too. up n front of the beak back in 2000 for slapping a bouncer and thrashing teh club with dessie byrne and other lifetime offender jody morris. cried then too. flashed and pretended to be a crashing areoplane to american tourists in an airport hotel on september the 12th 2001.
but michael ballack is a selfish cunt, because he wants to earn money!!

fuck off.

sweet!

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmfPfy0xgc"]JOHN TERRY WILL BOUNCE BACK![/ame] assures spastic chelsea fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back