Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

prefuse

Threads
That's it. Just because you can type 60 words a minute doesn't mean you can write great novels.

I'm still waiting for "what make's this song great, the artist is Richie Kavanagh & the song is aon focal eile"

It's probably built over a modal chord progression.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
We are in Laura lynn with Eoin for a "family camp"/ respite type thing. But I was pretty stoked when the woman looking after him told me her cousin is (was? Rip) Bernie Torme

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
You guys are overthinking Beato. His AC/DC episode is a perfect example, where he goes into Cliff's basslines. He's not saying that they chose to ride on the A in order to have this sound. He's saying that Cliff stays on the A and that's why it sounds like this. Take that info and try it in your own songs.

ann post

Threads
Was getting a bit stressed about not seeing everyone (my nephew) during the holidays and just realised I counted wrong and have a week extra I didn't realize existed

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
Just booked some leave in work at the end of August - 17 days off in a row for doing nothing but lounging around London and ends with a wedding that has a free bar. And it won't be one of those dry English weddings either as one of the couple is Irish and there'd be war if it was over by midnight.

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Sure we all would be banging them out if it was that simple.
Indeed, but I like those theory podcasts cos they (sometimes) give me an idea of how to get a certain sound/feeling. If I wanna do X but don't know how to actually do it with a band then this sort of shit helps ... or at least sometimes it helps

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Just booked some leave in work at the end of August - 17 days off in a row for doing nothing but lounging around London and ends with a wedding that has a free bar. And it won't be one of those dry English weddings either as one of the couple is Irish and there'd be war if it was over by midnight.
Still find it massively confusing as to why English weddings end so early

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Even if that were true, which it isn't, I don't see why the Brits as a nation would be the only ones smart enough to recognize that. I mean, have you been watching them on the news the last few years?

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I like Irish weddings. Because I live in the UK it's a chance for me to come home and spend a few days drinking with people I don't see that often anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads