Major Pleasures (3 Viewers)

That's it. Just because you can type 60 words a minute doesn't mean you can write great novels.

I'm still waiting for "what make's this song great, the artist is Richie Kavanagh & the song is aon focal eile"

It's probably built over a modal chord progression.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a music fella on why Common People does nothing musically interesting but is still great.

We are in Laura lynn with Eoin for a "family camp"/ respite type thing. But I was pretty stoked when the woman looking after him told me her cousin is (was? Rip) Bernie Torme

You guys are overthinking Beato. His AC/DC episode is a perfect example, where he goes into Cliff's basslines. He's not saying that they chose to ride on the A in order to have this sound. He's saying that Cliff stays on the A and that's why it sounds like this. Take that info and try it in your own songs.

Just booked some leave in work at the end of August - 17 days off in a row for doing nothing but lounging around London and ends with a wedding that has a free bar. And it won't be one of those dry English weddings either as one of the couple is Irish and there'd be war if it was over by midnight.

Just booked some leave in work at the end of August - 17 days off in a row for doing nothing but lounging around London and ends with a wedding that has a free bar. And it won't be one of those dry English weddings either as one of the couple is Irish and there'd be war if it was over by midnight.
Still find it massively confusing as to why English weddings end so early

Even if that were true, which it isn't, I don't see why the Brits as a nation would be the only ones smart enough to recognize that. I mean, have you been watching them on the news the last few years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back