LIONEL MESSI (2 Viewers)

United to lose to one of the French teams.
That's my only hope.
They're 2 very well organised sides.

Yeah I was about to say, Lyon are looking very good this year. Beat the Spalacticos after all. They do seem a lot more organised than previous years. I reckon Bayern and them would give United a hard enough time, I'd still back United to get to the final though, unless Rooney gets the potato blight on his head or something

I think there's a lot more hope than sense being spoken in this thread. United have a walk to the final and we may as well face up to that fact. Lets just hope whoever gets there with them can make them look as big a shower of chumps as Barca did last season.

Nonsence United aren't playing particularly well Rooney's due a dip in form and the two french sides have the best defences left in the competition aside from Inter. Plus the secret to beating United is to just go hell for leather at them and have two big lads at center half that can out fight Rooney. From what I've seen the french and inter play that way anyway. Bayern have scored and conceded a lot of goals and Uniteds defence is utter shite I mean AC have a combined age of what 50 thousand and they out paced and out played United in the first half at the san siro. I don't see them walking to the final at all.

Arsenal will take Barcelona to penalties, Sols to big for whiney Ibrahimovic and they can afford to sacrifice someone like Eboue to just follow Messi around and take a card if needs be.

Messi tonight. Ridiculous. He even gave Zlatan a peno at the end after an outrageous run to win it.
8 goals in a week, some of them fantastic. His second tonight was probably the best of the week.

Messi tonight. Ridiculous. He even gave Zlatan a peno at the end after an outrageous run to win it.
8 goals in a week, some of them fantastic. His second tonight was probably the best of the week.

He was unbelievable alright, his close control is just amazing like watching Maradonna in his prime.

Here's the goals
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus christ. How do you stop him? I always fear a butcher of Bilbao kind of pre world cup horror tackle though. If you could fucking catch him to put in such a tackle. In the world cup the Italians and Germans will probably make mince meat of him, If Diego Madman doesn't drop him.

He basically is the new Maradona like. Fucking unreal to watch. The skill and acceleration and balance are all there. I hope he single-handedly wins the World Cup for the Argies, beating England in the semi-finals with one of the greatest goals ever and a hand-ball header. I WOULD LOVE IT!

In the Quarter final he hits a curling outside of the foot effort which is so venomous it actually cuts of Theirry Henrys hand, he reattaches the hand using only his left foot and his turn of pace. In an ironic twist of fate the hand is only capable of making mocking gestures towards Henry and meanwhile watching at home struck by the power of Messi Paul McShane drops dead.

He basically is the new Maradona like. Fucking unreal to watch. The skill and acceleration and balance are all there. I hope he single-handedly wins the World Cup for the Argies, beating England in the semi-finals with one of the greatest goals ever and a hand-ball header. I WOULD LOVE IT!
The Zaragoza goals were both better finishes than any of Messis goals. He's a good dribbler but I really think people are hyping him beyond belief. He's not fucking Maradonna yet. Lets see him do it against some quality opposition. Stuttgart and Zaragoza are not at the same level as Inter or any of the teams left in the CL. Mind you, it will be fun watching him against the Arse. Can't see Arsene doing anything differently to stop him. I think it will just be a goal fest at both ends.

The Zaragoza goals were both better finishes than any of Messis goals. He's a good dribbler but I really think people are hyping him beyond belief. He's not fucking Maradonna yet. Lets see him do it against some quality opposition. Stuttgart and Zaragoza are not at the same level as Inter or any of the teams left in the CL. Mind you, it will be fun watching him against the Arse. Can't see Arsene doing anything differently to stop him. I think it will just be a goal fest at both ends.

I think people might be more impressed by the fact that he won the ball in midfield for his second goal, then beat one player once and the next player twice before finishing.
Both Zaragoza goals were tidy finishes. Nothing out of the ordinary.
And yes, he's never scored a goal against anyone good. Have you watched football for the last 5 years?

messi is a team player too, not just a glory boy like robben of ronaldo. and he's fucking fearless for a midget.

2 hatricks in a row in the spanish league is a great feat!what a joy to watch!well not so enjoyable at international level,still makes the living footballing god Maradona though.

I think people might be more impressed by the fact that he won the ball in midfield for his second goal, then beat one player once and the next player twice before finishing.
Both Zaragoza goals were tidy finishes. Nothing out of the ordinary.
And yes, he's never scored a goal against anyone good. Have you watched football for the last 5 years?

What is wrong with you two ? Messi is going to cure cancer and global warming this is football not politics we don't have to be reasonable for fuck sake.

Also Sol Campbell to score the winning penalty against Barcelona to complete the least likely League and CL double in history.

Serpico has a point. It's not like Messi has done anything like score the winning goal in a Champions League final against Man. Utd. or something like that. Sure he's bollocks, he only plays well and scores because he's playing the Spanish equivalents of Hull City every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back