LIONEL MESSI (2 Viewers)

or huntelaar!
yes. that would be sickening. huntelaar lacks a bit of mobility, but with rooney doing the digging, he wouldn't need to move, would he? by the same token i don't think benzema would work with rooney. frankly, uniteds future is rooney, i'd be really surprised if ronaldo's head isn't turned by barca/real at some stage.

yes. that would be sickening. huntelaar lacks a bit of mobility, but with rooney doing the digging, he wouldn't need to move, would he? by the same token i don't think benzema would work with rooney. frankly, uniteds future is rooney, i'd be really surprised if ronaldo's head isn't turned by barca/real at some stage.

its really simple, with need a van nistlerooy

Ever read Dunphy's only a game? They were banging on about honesty of effort and moral courage even then.

If Saha could stay fit for more than five minutes he'd do the job.

saha can fuck off to newcastle or blackburn this summer

Jesus fucking Christ.

Dear Stuttgart
There's this lad named Messi I know you've heard of him because he scored against you in the first leg. You may want to mark him and when possible tackle him.

Yours sincerly
People who are getting bored of watching Barcelona tear teams apart.

poor stuttgart. utterly cowed. messi was special, when you consider how awful henry was. you're right though, what ever happened to man marking?messi had the freedom of the pitch. even when they tried to rough him up it was gutless. that match was over before a ball was kicked.

now inter chelsea.... the game just keeps giving, doesn't it? despite the horrors it dishes out, every now and then, something good happens.

If Inter get Barcelona it'll be the dourest match since Porto got to the final and Messi won't get a touch all night. Who would Arsenal / United have who could actually go out and do the job of stopping him. Hard to see either having a straight up Mascherano style stopper in their ranks. Was it Essien that absolutely owned him last season ? or am I totally off on this ?

didn't del horno take him out back in 06? nearly snapped him in half, messi missed the final as a result. there has to be a better way than murder.

I have a terrible foreboding that Messi is going to pick up a bad injury and miss the World Cup. It'll ruin the whole year.

Lyon v Bordeaux
Bayern Munich v Manchester United
Arsenal v Barcelona
Inter v CSKA Moscow

you can rest easy, no one in arsenal has the wherewithal to break a player. i mean, if you listen to arsenal players that is.

Unless Bayern throw a major spanner in the works I can't see United not getting to the final. The draw has almost guaranteed it. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if the other team is Inter. Fuck football, Mourinho is all about results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back