LIONEL MESSI (3 Viewers)

Found the original quote there:
"To become a fucking legend, to be great, you also have to win a fucking World Cup," said the Argentina international, who will compete on the biggest stage in South Africa this summer.

"I have only just turned fucking 22," he added. "It's all happening very quickly you cunts and you have to stay calm, for fucks sake."

And Hector, you're such a fucking spa it's unbelievable. It's like you don't even read my posts, you just lash out like the dude with the funny head in Goonies. I listed George Best and Cruyff, they didn't win a fuckin WC either. Is your day job as a moderator on Boards? You've the perfect fucking attitude.

and hes got a drug addiction...and smoking his brains out when he was a young fella stunted his growth.

not to mention the early eighties American sitcom kid hair. what's with the hair? he's officially the highest earning football player now.maybe the hair is like ronaldinho's teeth or teves's scar. it keeps him real.

messi-monkees-actual_edited-1.jpg

Like Francis Jeffers ?

That was £8 million well spent.

How dare you ! ! !

I have observed this thread quietly, sitting on the fence, immersed in the discussion

but when you tarnish the good name of Francis "Quickfoot" Jeffers I draw the line.

The guy is a legend and a natural goal scorer (see the video below as proof...most players would have bottled it under such intense footballing conditions)

AND he has a 100% International goal scoring record ! ! !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You go girl, let out all that latent scouse frustration, I hope your now able to wank all the way to climax. If you read my posts without the red mist you'd see that you're lashing out does your points no favours at all. This the second or third time you bitches have turned a football discussion into a personal attack. Disagree with me if you like, I'll even engage with you from time to time, but start bleating like a lamb about me being an annoying prick and you just make yourself out to be a big prissy fucking whinger. My point remains solid. I never said he wasn't great and you can ramble on making the same point over and over again if you like. You like watching him. So do loads of people. So fucking what? That doesn't make him Maradonna, or Pele or Cruyff or (like it or not) Best. You're as bad as the red tops. Give the boy a few fucking big tournaments to prove he belongs among that list is my point, and it's a fucking fair one. And if the context of my Nasri post escaped you that's your fucking fault. Scouse. Fucking. Twat.

I can't believe I actually want your team to win the league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back