Leftover Crack (1 Viewer)

xMac Kellx

I might be able to put these guys on. Any interest in seeing these here? What were the shows like the other times they played here?

From what I remember, both gigs in the voodoo they played here were pretty packed out. I had a good laugh. I'd probably go see them again.

I could have sworn the last time they played in Dublin the poster said "last tour ever".
maybe they didn't make enough money off the 20 euro entrance fee

funny, i was ina van they rented previuos in germany last year and i found a poster of a fest they played at that was sponsored by a bank. their was a copy of the the sun in it as well. the english sun

they're shit too

maybe they didn't make enough money off the 20 euro entrance fee

funny, i was ina van they rented previuos in germany last year and i found a poster of a fest they played at that was sponsored by a bank. their was a copy of the the sun in it as well. the english sun

they're shit too

I agree with all of these points

im there, fuck the naysayers.

You know what Krusty kakes,yer dead right.And I am henceforth staying the fuck out of threads that don't concern something I'm interested in instead of just piping in with a 'they're rubbish' comment willy nilly..sure it achieves nothing and who the fuck cares whether I like them or not.

As you were Leftover Crackers.Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back