kids eating sushi for lunch (1 Viewer)

hmm good point but still,angers me.maybe im getting old.or angrier.always angry in the evenings now.time for a therapist probably.

Well, I could go on a rant about parents giving their kids too much money and not enough time and attention etc... but it's late and I just don't have the energy *sigh*

:)

When I was in primary school, there was a girl who always had junk for lunch, everyday we're talking crisps, coke, refresher bars/desperate dan bars, werthers original toffee sweets. No sandwiches, or fruit, or milk. Her growth was clearly stunted, her teeth rotting in her tiny head.

I remember, as a 10/11 year old being secretly appalled and a little envious.

So to be honest, sushi for lunch is infinitley preferable even thought it n'aint one of my favourite foods.

:)

never mind kids in school having it for lunch. here's me all growd up and wanting some lunch, and all that's on offer is crap. i wish i lived or worked near a sushi gaff. i rilly do. who needs a spar coleslaw roll. why must every thing be deep fried, or come on bread. what i wouldn't give for a bit o' sushi. sniff.

I always wanted to bring jam sangwiggges and my mother always refused.

me too....'twas a rare and happy day when it was jam, or - even better - chocolate spread on my sandwich instead of corned beef...speaking of which, I used to pick the white bits out of the corned beef - by the end it looked like my sandwich had a nasty rash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back